Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

The Dog Bone

I love this app. I used it to add a sense of urgency to my store and boost conversion rates. Would highly recommend!

Shopfamore

ITS SEEMS GOOD, BUT I NEED APP THAT CAN RUN MY STORE PAST LOADING WITHOUT ANY ISSUE SOME APP JUST ONLY PROMOTING & SLOWING YOUR LOADING STORE SPEED.....

sharperfash

good app! i absolute loved it and it helped out my site and i got double the sales! You need to get this

Rich Crystals - Rare and Unique Crystal Jewellery

Superb does what it says. Works accurately and shows what's needed, we also like the design and its perfect.

Homwire

Nice App. Does what it says it says. Needed something that will improve the social proof and it seems like the perfect fit.

Zudela

I used this app to help make my first few sales. I will keep using it because I liked it and it has improved my conversion rate

Hanana

Genial, se puede configurar para que sea tenga el diseño de tu tienda. Todavia no lo he provado en ninguna campaña confio en ella:)

ElectroMarket

Finally I found what I need, something Free and it will help me a lot to increase my sales and scale my business.

Johnny Cotton

Excelente app, me funciona muy bien y crea la necesidad de compra en el cliente, se las recomiendo. Saludos !!

Upright Tech

Looks like a really great app that can fit our needs and is performing well.
The only comment is that I wish they had the option to A/B test within the app