4.9
January 24, 2023

Absolutely wonderful they where able to answer all my questions and it is fully integrate my Shopify which is perfect and easy. they walk you through every step of the way!

Stofer Home Decor & Furniture
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 24, 2023

Woohoo! Vajro got our app published on both the Apple and Google stores in less than two weeks!! We had been trying with TapCart for over 3 MONTHS!!!!! and were never able to publish an app. Vajro's team, led by Siddarth, deserve a lot of credit for helping us get the mobile app published. Really excited! 5 stars!

Botany Scientifics
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 24, 2023

Very Professional, knowledgeable service representatives. Made entire process very easy. The Product was very easy to navigate and understand.

Zelev's Beauty Brands
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 24, 2023

It is a great idea to convert a website into the Mobile app and Vajro Makes it a very easy-to-have application. I am having a great experience with Vajro. highly recommended.

ZMK Products
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 24, 2023

Courteous and helpful team! Re-scheduled the call a few times to suit my availability and gave an insightful demo. Recommended!

LEKSI
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 24, 2023

I love how they help the users and guiding me throughout the process. Thank you so much vajro for assisting me

Annisha Boutique
Philippines
Time spent using app: 29 days
January 23, 2023

i am so happy with this app, good customer service, good design and quick answering the question thank very much

AllShoppermart
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 23, 2023

Process was easy! If your looking to build an app for your store this is the company you want to hire.

Urban Chic Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 23, 2023

They have been so helpful with my onboarding and figuring out the perfect monthly subscription to fit our needs!

Estornes&Boor Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 23, 2023

Guhapriva was very informative and helped me understand the process which isn't easily understood by first-timers like myself. Thank you for your patience

Aljealli ventures LLC