Variant Image Wizard

Variant Image Wizard

by ProductWiz Inc.

Showcase Your Product Variants with Multiple Images

Hello Juno

The app is exactly what we needed and Jake was SO helpful and patient as we worked through a few things on the site together. Highly recommended!

Sud Scrub

I looked through a few apps that do the same thing, and this app does it the BEST! It's easy to use and customer support is very nice and responsive. Over the weekend, I was able to get support for a custom installation. The whole process was super straightforward.

Red Moose

The app does exactly what it says and made my site way cleaner. The customer service though is on another level!
I emailed regarding a simple edit and it was done within minutes!

The Chic Home Store

I was looking for a way to only display the images relevant to the selected variant and this app does just that! I wanted to make some minor tweaks to the galleries appearance and Jake was super helpful! I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a product variant image solution.

DaydreamHQ

My theme wasn't supported yet and Jake from their support helped me set it up super quickly. Works exactly as described and easy to use.

™ Joaillerie VCL

After trying two different similar app this one is the best I have work with and the team is really helpfull.

Greater Goods

Great app that solved our variant image issue beautifully. The customer service was incredible and they got our customized theme up and running in literal minutes. Great app, great company!

Fin-Gear

Great app easy to use and great customer service. Had my problem fixed within 20 minutes of asking for assistance.

Pinfin | Jackets Store

Great app and customer support ! We needed an IMAGE VARIANT app for our store, as it's a single-product store, with a lot of variations.
We first tried another app, but it was not working properly.
Then we found VARIANT IMAGE WIZARD app. The set up was easy and it worked immediately. Also, we asked the support team if they could improve the UI of our slider a bit, and they helped us instantly.

FeFe Cosmetics

I wanted an app that I could add multiple variant images to my shop, one that was easy to install and well organized for buyers. I was really impressed with the customer service. Particularly Jake, he was prompt when I had questions, knowledgeable and most importantly very patient with me (I'm not tech savvy). Thanks for the quality service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13