Variant Image Wizard

Variant Image Wizard

by ProductWiz Inc.

Showcase Your Product Variants with Multiple Images

Halfmoon-Hammocks

This is exactly what I have been looking for in the last few months. It does what it promises absolutely perfect.

Flax Planet

Great app to organize variants. Very easy to use and great support team.
I used it to organize my color categories. First my theme was not in the list. But it was fixed within 24 hours. Easy pictures upload and organization. Clear manual.

Nashville Print House

Great app for cleaning up the numerous thumbnails Shopify creates when assigning images to variants. Also, fastest response times I've received from a Shopify App team. The helped me set up and customize the app for our specific needs. Highly recommend!

Melanie Jayne

This app is great, it works very well. My products have heaps of variants and it is time consuming to load images to each and every variant. This is for size and colours. You need to add images to all variants. I am not sure if I will continue with it for this reason only. I see there is an upgrade released that allows bulk editing, and though it is well worth it, for me it is just another cost ongoing cost. Thank you Jake for adding in my theme, you have done a wonderful job on this app.

WOVENFIT

This beats some of the other popular apps on the app store by miles! My theme Prestige was initially unsupported but within 12hrs, Jake had managed to get it all working and setup.

This is by far the best implementation of catering for variant unique images. The foundation is set for this app to be big!!! I cannot wait for more features to roll out that will encompass more of the PDP management.

Don't even look twice, and get this app straight up!

TempleTape.com

Absolutely killer app!
The app works exactly as I thought it would.
Also, customer support is phenomenal... I spoke to Jake the day I downloaded the app, originally my Theme (Turbo) was not listed as a supported theme, less than 24 hours later, he had already added my theme to the supported list. I am truly a happy subscriber.

Infinity Cosmetics

Very useful and well made application. It works great and it's also free! The staff is really kind and helpful.

Munnes

If you are looking for an easy yet effective solution to hide irrelevant product variant images, Variant Image Wizard is your best choice! Excellent app, does not affect loading speed instead makes collections look cleaner and less overloaded. Customer service is the best out there! Super responsive and helpful. Couldn’t be happier!

CF Interiors

This app does exactly what it is supposed to. Simple set-up, simple to use and looks great. Support was superb! Thank you Jake! So happy!

Mitti Lifestyle

This really helped us avoid a lot of time in code and really user friendly. The support helped us throughout the process. Cheers

Previous 1 3