Reviews (309)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and effective management of product variants. It's praised for its ability to display relevant variant images, declutter product pages, and improve conversion rates. Many find the support team responsive and efficient in problem-solving. The app is affordable and even the free version satisfies many merchants' needs. It's recommended for enhancing user experience and boosting sales conversions.

October 27, 2023

Excellent app! Smart, well created, beautiful, full of options, and very good and efficient support! Really worth it as the price is affordable.

Elenarts
Switzerland
Over 1 year using the app
Edited February 24, 2022

We are using this app since 2 years for our fashionshop. We are very pleased with the nice and clean appearance and also with the quick and easy support!

Bali-Bali
Germany
Almost 3 years using the app
February 8, 2021

Customer service is quick and professional. The app works perfectly. Will definitely recommend this app!

Soul Sporty
Almost 3 years using the app
March 19, 2021

I wanted an app that I could add multiple variant images to my shop, one that was easy to install and well organized for buyers. I was really impressed with the customer service. Particularly Jake, he was prompt when I had questions, knowledgeable and most importantly very patient with me (I'm not tech savvy). Thanks for the quality service.

FeFe Cosmetics
October 28, 2021

Great app for our store and absolutely amazing customer support from this company!! We needed some custom work done to make the app suit our needs and Jake was incredibly helpful and efficient at getting it done!! Really happy with the way it works on our store now :)

BaileyAndBone
July 23, 2020

AWESOME APP. WORKS PERFECTLY. MAKES THE PRODUCT PAGE MUCH MORE INTERACTIVE AND BETTER. WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE.

OFF STREET CO.
India
June 17, 2022

This is a great app to have. Great for who wants a nice collection and/or product page that helps your customers!

AdoreStarr
October 22, 2021

So easy to use — even the free version does exactly what I need — and the customer service was so quick and helpful!

Chouette Designs
Edited December 10, 2020

Prompt, precise, consistent communication implementing the app in the new custom theme. Highly recommended.

Sleeper
November 30, 2023

Bin sehr zufrieden mit der App, vor allem mit dem Support! Es wird sehr schnell geholfen und immer eine Lösung gefunden!

Eluse