Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Variant Images, Color Swatch, Image Swatch, Carousel + Zoom

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Before & After

Build 'Em Pets

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app that is easy to use and has a lot of functions that work smoothly compared to similar apps! The customer service also goes above and beyond to make sure you'll be satisfied. I've had several small issues due to my custom theme, and they've worked it out completely in a very short amount of time Definitely recommended!

Missandtrendy Sunglasses

Great technical support. The key here is the flexibility given to you as far as customising the app to match your current design. Great zoom and pop up lightbox, Ideal for standard and advanced website. I strongly recommend!

Alteriors

The Variant Wizard app is very user friendly and has a nice streamlined look to it which is perfect for our high end furniture store. The customer service is AMAZING. Jake replies promptly and is always super helpful. 10/10 experience!

B. Love

So far the app has worked as expected. There were a few issues that came about with the integration but support responded to my questions relatively quick and provided clear solutions. "Jake" really helped with his on time and prompt responses. As mentioned the app works as expected with partial integration, and I hope it does with a full integration.

The Foldie®

Jake was super helpful figuring out a bug that I had on my store. Very happy with the support and the functionality of the app. I highly recommend this app!

cuisi-n-art.com

Great app! Does exactly what we needed (only show the variant images of the selected variant)! Needed help for some translation issue but support was excellent and it was resolved quickly!

Eyesanic™ - Intelligent Eye Massager

Location Philippines

Color swatches bring more convenince to customer when picking variants they like, for me I want the swatches on my Homepage, I just contacted support and they helped me grant my wish :)) Thanks Jake

thewindowsexperts

This app is the best! Highly recommended, just what we needed. The only thing to include that would make it the best of the best, is it will let you use more variants and options. Thanks! The best App by far!

Classicharms

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great App, easy to use, and the customer service is excellent, our questions were answered promptly, and provided workable solutions.

Blanc Space

Great app! This was the only app we could find that met our requirements and Jake is extremely helpful and knowledgeable.