Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Variant Images, Color Swatch, Image Swatches, Carousel + Zoom

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Before & After

Bella Descanso

Location Australia

I installed the ProductWiz Variant Image Wizard app to make it easier for my customers to select colour/print options. It was easy to install and setup myself which was great. However the best thing about the app is the super helpful and responsive Support Team who assisted me to do some more technical functions in relation to my custom theme. This app has made my product pages so much more organised and looking more sleep and customer-friendly. Thank you ProductWiz team and highly recommend to other Shopify users.

Happy Hounds Pet Supply

This app is a wonderful addition to my website. It creates customizable image layouts for variants which is helpful for the wide degree of products I have. While there is way more detail than I need nor have time to work with, I am glad that the ability exists to customize each product and variant even further with fonts, colors, you name it! Be careful if you use any image optimizing apps…they will reset the images you’ve already assigned which is frustrating if you have a large inventory. The guys here are very helpful and will help you with anything that is specific to your site; either suggesting something better or getting you what you need. I was thrilled with the color change for in stock items. It really helped to differentiate my variants without needing another app for in stocks. Thanks guys!

Kozy Couch LLC

We used to use a couple different apps to control our variant images as well as our color swatch options so this combined all the features into one easy to operate app. We have a custom coded theme and Jake from Variant Image Wizard was lightning quick to help us remove some old code from previous apps and get the app easily installed into our theme. I would highly recommend this app and the company behind it as their support has been outstanding. I was able to get same day support for a couple issues we were having and their support team was very quick to respond.

Luna Lifted

This app was exactly what I was looking for when it came to a customizable product. It looks clean and works perfectly with my website. Jake was so helpful and quick to respond to any issues I had when setting it up. He even helped customize it to my needs. Great app, amazing customer service. 10/10

ALUNA Eternal Gifts

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love this app! It makes your product's variants look great! Might not work with all translation apps however, the support team is amazing and helped resolve that small issue! 100% recommend

August Society

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great and works perfectly to show customers only images related to the selected variant. The support team is super fast - we needed some custom installation on our theme and they fixed it within a day. Highly recommend!

Plush Necessities

Love this app. Instead of hiring a developer to customize the product gallery, this app did everything that I needed and for a very reasonable price. It works with OOTS Flex theme 3.0. Support is ridiculous good. Jake went above and beyond to help adjust the app to fit my customized theme. Go ahead and compare this with other apps. I have no doubt you will like me come back and purchase this app. Great set of features. Easy to setup. Good bang for the buck.

Lil Monsters Bird Toys

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is easy to work with and do what I want to make great looking product pages that adjust to the variant selected. Really nice with Dawn 2.0 where images are all shown in a grid down the side, so you can hide images that aren't relevant. I had an issue with the app and customer service was extremely quick to get back to me, and more than generous in their offered solution. Definitely reach out to them if you have any issues because customer service like theirs is really hard to find in this digital world and they clearly want to help!

Floatley

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to use, awesome customer service, quick response, helpful and friendly! A must have app for your Shopify store. Special shoutout to Jake for your superb help !! :)

Chouette Designs

Time spent using app About 2 hours

So easy to use — even the free version does exactly what I need — and the customer service was so quick and helpful!