4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and dependable performance. It's praised for enhancing conversion rates by improving product pages and customer shopping experience. The app is adaptable to various product types and customizations, and works well with custom Shopify themes. Support, particularly Jake, is noted for quick and effective problem-solving. Many appreciate its affordability and value for money.

Edited January 26, 2021

Easy to configure and use. Zoom functionality is great. Support is prompt and goes above and beyond.

M A Y U
India
About 4 hours using the app
June 12, 2020

Absolutely killer app!
The app works exactly as I thought it would.
Also, customer support is phenomenal... I spoke to Jake the day I downloaded the app, originally my Theme (Turbo) was not listed as a supported theme, less than 24 hours later, he had already added my theme to the supported list. I am truly a happy subscriber.

TempleTape.com
About 3 hours using the app
April 1, 2021

My theme wasn't supported yet and Jake from their support helped me set it up super quickly. Works exactly as described and easy to use.

DaydreamHQ
About 2 hours using the app
January 29, 2022

The app is exactly was i looking for since longtime, I am very happy and I am very satisifed. I also have to talk about the SUPER assistance I received from Jake: super nice, super kind and SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Vitafacile shop
Italy
About 2 hours using the app
November 2, 2021

Hello Shopify, I tried Wizard free trail app for a few hours and found this is not what I needed so I deleted it. Today I got an email that says...... [ you have You‘ve approved a recurring charge for an app with a 14-day free trial. App name Variant Wizard Charge name Starter Charge approval date
October 31, 2021 Trial duration 14 days First charge date November 14, 2021
Charge amount $4.99 every 30 days Recurring charges will not apply until after the free trial period. Once the trial ends, you will be charged $4.99 USD every 30 days. If you cancel before November 14, 2021, the recurring charge will not apply.]
I couldn't find any contact information for Wizard. How do I stop this from happing? Shopify should not have an app that does have a way to dispute or contact information to resolve this. I don't want to be charged for something that I can't use. please help.

Tulips Teez
42 minutes using the app
ProductWiz Inc. replied November 2, 2021

Hi Tulips Teez,

Thank you for your review. When you uninstall a Shopify app, you automatically cancel any recurring purchases. We see that you uninstalled our app and therefore your recurring plan was cancelled. Don’t worry, you will not be charged. If you have any questions, please contact us at support-rio@productwiz.io.

-ProductWiz Team