Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
February 12, 2022

Great app that does exactly what it's advertised to do. Great customer service as well. Had a question about formatting on Saturday. Received a response and a fix within an hour.

VALENSOLE JEWELRY
Time spent using app: 9 days
February 8, 2022

Very easy to use.
Customer service is perfect, fast emailing responses, and very professional.
Jake is very helpful and knowledgeable. He knows what he is doing and is willing to take care of your problems. I added the app and it didn't work in the beginning due to an integration issue with my template. He fixed the issue. I did want to change my thumbnail and image sizes, he helped out to me and set it up.
There were some problems I faced about aspect ratio as well, and Jake provides the solution. Now it is all good.
Thanks for your support.
I recommend the Product Wizard app.

Liviqon.co
Time spent using app: 20 days
January 29, 2022

The app is exactly was i looking for since longtime, I am very happy and I am very satisifed. I also have to talk about the SUPER assistance I received from Jake: super nice, super kind and SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Vitafacile shop
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 28, 2022

Very easy to use and very powerful. We have bundle products with tons of combination. It would have been a nightmare without the Wizard ! The new version with detailed option that allow to configure the way the option are displayed for customer is amazing. Fast and effective support from Jake.

iGUANEYE
France
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 17, 2022

I installed the ProductWiz Variant Image Wizard app to make it easier for my customers to select colour/print options. It was easy to install and setup myself which was great. However the best thing about the app is the super helpful and responsive Support Team who assisted me to do some more technical functions in relation to my custom theme. This app has made my product pages so much more organised and looking more sleep and customer-friendly. Thank you ProductWiz team and highly recommend to other Shopify users.

Bella Descanso
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 14, 2022

Great app and amazing customer service! Jake helped me set everything exactly as we wanted. Can't wait to see how it will be used by visitors!

Winnie's Picks
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 10, 2022

Great app with fantastic support. We had an issue with the image gallery after installation and the developer helped us resolve it quickly. I highly recommend it.

Zenvida Furniture
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 20, 2021

This app is a wonderful addition to my website. It creates customizable image layouts for variants which is helpful for the wide degree of products I have. While there is way more detail than I need nor have time to work with, I am glad that the ability exists to customize each product and variant even further with fonts, colors, you name it! Be careful if you use any image optimizing apps…they will reset the images you’ve already assigned which is frustrating if you have a large inventory. The guys here are very helpful and will help you with anything that is specific to your site; either suggesting something better or getting you what you need. I was thrilled with the color change for in stock items. It really helped to differentiate my variants without needing another app for in stocks. Thanks guys!

Happy Hounds Pet Supply
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 13, 2021

Absolute gorgeous, use this app for my product options and product images and they look amazing. Definitely recommend, and the customer service is very quick and friendly.

Pawbun
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 10, 2021

We used to use a couple different apps to control our variant images as well as our color swatch options so this combined all the features into one easy to operate app. We have a custom coded theme and Jake from Variant Image Wizard was lightning quick to help us remove some old code from previous apps and get the app easily installed into our theme. I would highly recommend this app and the company behind it as their support has been outstanding. I was able to get same day support for a couple issues we were having and their support team was very quick to respond.

Kozy Couch LLC