Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Variant Images, Color Swatch, Image Swatch, Carousel + Zoom

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Before & After

PELE BELE

Location Latvia

I installed this app on the Shopify Dawn theme and I am very happy with the result! 1) The swatches on collection pages look great - they can be customised in different sizes and shapes and be filled with an image; 2) The app allows the option to show only images for the selected variant, which is not possible on the free themes otherwise 3) The support has been incredible, Jake has been super quick & responsive and helped to make the swatches & product options look on my shop just how I wanted to.

LALICIOUS

We've used this app since launching our new website on Shopify and love how easy it is to use. Today I had an issue that I brought to their attention and they helped me solve it in literally under 30 minutes. It wasn't even an issue with their app but another integration that affected our code, causing a glitch on our site. Thank you so much to Jake for helping us out so quickly!

Sleepyheads

Variant Image Wizard was the exact image + swatch app that I was looking for! The app allows for swatches to have the same name which was a hurdle we were facing. The user friendly interface of this app made learning and working with the app a breeze! The developer of the app was quick, responsive and so very helpful. He even had a few other apps to suggest that solved some of my other problems.

Imperfectly Divine

Great fast service, if you need help. Jake is the best! Love the extra features and beginners video really helps.

Alteriors

The Variant Wizard app is very user friendly and has a nice streamlined look to it which is perfect for our high end furniture store. The customer service is AMAZING. Jake replies promptly and is always super helpful. 10/10 experience!

B. Love

So far the app has worked as expected. There were a few issues that came about with the integration but support responded to my questions relatively quick and provided clear solutions. "Jake" really helped with his on time and prompt responses. As mentioned the app works as expected with partial integration, and I hope it does with a full integration.

Pillow-Fight

The app works really well. Super easy to install. The support is superb and they even helped point me in the direction of an issue I incorrectly thought was their app.

Bali-Bali

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We are using this app since 2 years for our fashionshop. We are very pleased with the nice and clean appearance and also with the quick and easy support!

Liviqon.co

Very easy to use.
Customer service is perfect, fast emailing responses, and very professional.
Jake is very helpful and knowledgeable. He knows what he is doing and is willing to take care of your problems. I added the app and it didn't work in the beginning due to an integration issue with my template. He fixed the issue. I did want to change my thumbnail and image sizes, he helped out to me and set it up.
There were some problems I faced about aspect ratio as well, and Jake provides the solution. Now it is all good.
Thanks for your support.
I recommend the Product Wizard app.

iGUANEYE

Location France

Very easy to use and very powerful. We have bundle products with tons of combination. It would have been a nightmare without the Wizard ! The new version with detailed option that allow to configure the way the option are displayed for customer is amazing. Fast and effective support from Jake.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8