Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variants Options, Color Swatch | Reviews

by StarApps Studio

Variant Swatch, Variant Image/ Variants on Collection Page &..

Basus

I needed this app to be able to show many different variant. I just makes a really great job and the support team is very reactive.

Planète Housse™

I used this app to make my website look cleaner and more legit. Great satisfaction and amazing service.

Toddlekind Wholesale

We had a few issues with the app but the developer helped resolved them very quickly! App works well for us now and we've been using it for our other stores.

LIVINGLUXE.DE

Great app and good customer service. They help you with installing the swatches. Laximalt from the customer service did a great job!

Hawkers Trading

I added Variants Options Swatch King to my website and had some very minor challenges. I messaged them and got a response within a few hours saying they were happy to help.
By the next day my challenge was converted into great new website functionality. I dealt with the same super-friendly person the whole time and he followed up with me to be sure I was happy DAYS AFTER on top of an earlier follow up. WHAT? Who does that these days? Variants Options Swatch King might want to modify their name to "Variant Option Swatches We Treat You like a King or Queen".
They rock. In the battle to build a website cut yourself a break. Choose to work with them. I'm so so glad I did. Truly THANK YOU.

Northernflex

Solved a major pain point for my online store. Giving my customers the ability to find a colour they like quicker is well worth the monthly cost.

Shopowow

I like the app, All works well, support is also responding on time. Good application. Recommending.thx

Orné de Feuilles

Good App! Super smoth to install and very useful!
The swatches on collection page can be displayed if you request to support without any change of theme files.
The support members are so kind and responce is so quick.
Some times there were bugs on a particular themes, like not changing prices and thumbnail size went random. But support member was fix all of it. Thanks!
とてもいいアプリ。簡単にインストールできて、すぐ使えます。サポートに連絡すれば、一覧ページにスウォッチを表示することができます。これば便利。
サポートも丁寧です。テーマによって一部バグがでて、価格が変わらなかったり、一覧表示が崩れましたが、丁寧に直してくれました。日本語サポートは可能か分かりませんが、自動翻訳でも丁寧に対応してくれそうです。

Paxtonjayco

Amazing app an absolute must have, the customer support is very helpful and assist very promptly :)

Professionalpaintsupplies

I've tried a few different swatch apps and this is definitely my favourite so far. Looks good, easy to use, and offers - crucially for me - the ability to set the HTML hex colour of a colour swatch option via import. There are only a few apps that appear to do this, which is surprising because it's a super useful feature if you're managing products with standardised colours with a HTML colour reference. Customisation options look to be good. I haven't gone super deep into that yet, but first glance it's all good stuff. Turnaround on support requests was quick. I put in a ticket yesterday afternoon and they've tweaked the app to fix the issue today.