Swatch King ‑ Variants Options

Color Swatch, Variant Image, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

Aéropostale Europe

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Beautiful app, working as i expected, fast and neatly, support team took a big help with not-from-box functionality and i am happy now, many thanks! You are the best !

IZ Adaptive

We were really excited to find this app. You never know how the developer is going to respond with some of these apps found on the Shopify app store, but in this case, they were very responsive, and our customer support ninja, Lax, was bang on and very helpful. Everything is running smoothly and has made our store that much better.

Dowel Furniture

The apps works really well but the support team is really what shines. They were able to accommodate my request to install the app on both my published theme and one I was working on in my drafts. They were very responsive and turned it around super quickly as well!

UZTZU - Metamorphic Clothing

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app it works perfectly. Having so many variants on some products it would have been impossible making it without Variant Options .. it made sales increase instantly! Furthermore the support is both super-responsive and helpful. TOTALLY RECOMMENDED !!

Legend Lines

This app is a game changer. Easy to use and powerful implementation.
And the support team is fantastic. I needed their help to make the app works for our store and they were on it. After several back and forth, it works flawlessly.
Don't lose your time with other swatch apps, this is the one.

Custom Poker Chips Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

One of the best apps I have found for variant swatches. Prompt responses from support team as well to all my questions.

Calcuttan

Location India

This app is awesome, very well though out from a user perspective. And the guys behind it were lightning fast with my queries. I'm a happy customer.

AlanThomasEmerton

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app so that if a product had more than one variable, the ones that do not have unique SKU's, do not appear in the dropdown lists.

Shades of Charleston

Great, easy to use app. Fast customer service email when reaching out. Will continue to use in the future!

Oriental Selected

Location Nigeria

This app makes our websites look really professional. The native Shopify dropdown list is not very good for products with lots of variants such as beauty or clothing. The traditional marketplaces such as Aliexpress and Amazon provide nice swatch features. After installing this app, my website looks as good as the big ones. Very happy. Btw, this app doesn't work well with my 3rd party Out of The Sandbox theme, their technical support team helps me resolve this issue in 2 days.