Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Pharaoh Store

I used this App to bulk edit products' prices, titles and descriptions, it'd be nice if it works with adding shortcodes [] and images in the description.

RR Staging

I couldn't believe bulk adding/editing variants to multiple products wasn't built into Shopify. This tool saved me so much valuable time. And it's free?!?! I'm writing this review in the hope that it will make someone like me more likely to discover Vela sooner!

Captain Birthday

I use this app to edit captainbirthday.com. I have over 900 listings. We have been selling for over 12 years, and my listings were inconsistent with each other. I was manually editing listings one at a time which took up a lot of my time. This app is incredible. I can now edit bulk edit descriptions and prices in minutes. I can keep my shop fresh and current daily. This app is so efficient. It is one of the best out there. And, they have speedy response to questions. The customer service is lightning fast.

Matchizz

Great App! Very helpful and time-saving. It gives you control over the store listings at once and helps you manage easily all details.
I used Vella with My Etsy Store, so glad they came out with the Shopify version as well.
Excellent customer service too!

Waterfront News

UPDATE: I just wanted to post again to say that this is perhaps the most helpful app I have in my toolbox. It saves me so much time in managing my huge range of products and is so easy to use. Hats off to the VELA team!

This is a fantastic app! It's really helped me to get through updating a significant number of products with ease.

I've also had great support from Justin. when I've needed a bit of hand-holding.

It just needs a few additions in terms of product fields that can be edited (such as weight), but I understand these features are on the way. I consider this app an absolute MUST for those of us with 1'000s of products!

CIRCUMNAV365

I love this app. all the other product bulk editors cost too much if your starting a new store this is perfect and it has great features with how to easy to follow videos. This app deserves 100 stars!

Bee3dgifts

Exactly what i needed. More features will be added in the near future. You can add Other shops to your Vela! So Excited for my other shops to be added.

My Little Homie Pet Shop

I use this app when I make the grave mistake of doing the ol' copy and paste too many times under a product description. This app easily lets me delete or replace whatever I need to! And the customer service is outstanding!

Côté Cuir

Bulk edit in our products is so easy and fast now! Very happy with this app. We don't regret it your choice :-)

lovelylittlehomeco

I have thousands of SKUs and this app saves me so much time and makes it SO much easier to manage my listings. Thank you!!