Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Romantic Express

I have been using Vela for some time now. I can do changes in a few minutes that would take me hours. It is easy to mass edit products with certain criteria. Vela is a must have. Very fast and helpful support too.

Badges and Buttons Club

This app is amazing. I imported my shopify shop accounts and my Etsy shops. I absolutely love this app.

GiggleSticks

This App was so Amazing. Changed prices in Minutes Was dreading having to change the prices and it was a Breeze. Thank you Vela!!!

UpsideDown

how can someone rate something that works properly and is free have less then 5 stars. wish this did seo meta tags and such, But other then that it does exactly what it says and a little extra

Lovely Bohemians

This app is amazing!!! We were doing manual tag edits, but as our sku count grew, we needed to speed up the process quickly. This app has solved that problem very effectively, and saved us days of time by doing these in bulk. Bonus: the screen interface is beautifully designed and intuitive to use, and the customer service is A++++!!!

We've only used the tag edits so far, and are excited to start using all the great features of this product. Thanks Vela for making this super great app!!!

VBDecor

I've been using Vela app for my etsy shop and now they have app for the Shopify. I think it's the best bulk editor available. Very user-friendly, has much options. Amazing! 5-star for sure!

SugarCane1977

Is a Strong and Robust platform with all kinds of features to bulk edit every detail of your products. Vela has saved us tons of money and time. This is the one you need, trust me. I've tried almost every app in the Shopify store. Vela is The App, install Vela.

The good thing, is a very easy to use platform. The great thing, it is free. The wonderful thing, a world class customer support team - with live chat.

- by sugarcane1977.com

Need 2 Rave

This app is fantastic! Best free bulk editor out there! I would recommend this to anyone who needs to edit a bunch of products at once.

Strong N Free

Saves me massive time -- this app is a must have . You can add pictures to all listing ..one click - increase prices -- one click to everything

Fashlux

Just recently started using this app. Fantastic, does things a lot quicker than other apps similar. Had a couple of questions and the customer service response was within a couple of mins, cannot fault in any way