Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

CIRCUMNAV365

I love this app. all the other product bulk editors cost too much if your starting a new store this is perfect and it has great features with how to easy to follow videos. This app deserves 100 stars!

Bee3dgifts

Exactly what i needed. More features will be added in the near future. You can add Other shops to your Vela! So Excited for my other shops to be added.

My Little Homie Pet Shop

I use this app when I make the grave mistake of doing the ol' copy and paste too many times under a product description. This app easily lets me delete or replace whatever I need to! And the customer service is outstanding!

Côté Cuir

Bulk edit in our products is so easy and fast now! Very happy with this app. We don't regret it your choice :-)

lovelylittlehomeco

I have thousands of SKUs and this app saves me so much time and makes it SO much easier to manage my listings. Thank you!!

SCANDINORDIC.com

You will wonder how you did without this app! It really does save you hours, days and weeks of time. Impressive intuitive layout that only took a couple minutes to work out. Absolutely love it.

Paper Berry Press

This is the BEST bulk editing app on Shopify. Hands down. It's fast to edit product listings, syncs quickly with your shop and very user-friendly. Plus, superb customer support. Winning! Highly recommend for eCommerce shops of any size.

The Wood Shape Store

Couldn't give this app or Justin a high enough review! Bulk editing is quick and Justin is Great! TY

Adventus

I've tried a few bulk edit apps, but this is one fantastic piece of app. You wouldn't believe this was free. Full of features, the interface is slick and easy to use, and it has saved me a ton of time. Absolutely recommended

Gems Of East Africa

Fantastic APP everything in one place and fast to change. Instant handling of bulk items!!! 7 stars. Well done!!