Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Lily & Roe Co.

This app has saved me SO. MUCH. TIME. It is really easy to make changes to my products in bulk and sync them with my online stores. (I use both Shopify and Etsy). Support is quick and thorough. They are continually adding updated features. The app is free to use for now, but is worth paying for IMO.

bestprints

This is great must have app!
it turned my life much easier spacially with the new feature of creating profiles and applying them in bulk
once i needed support it was very kind, responsive and proffesional
Thank you!

Jennifer Akkermans

This is such an awesome timesaver- it's a lifesaver when editing a lot of listings! Justin was super helpful, quick and efficient in answering my questions when I had one little issue that I couldn't solve on my own. Completely recommend. Can't wait to see how this app develops!

Little Paper Boutique

Top notch support team. Love this app. Helps me to save time listing and allows me to make edits whenever i need to do so at a click of a button

Leyloon

I'm telling you, install this bulk editor no matter what!

I'm one of the first people that downloaded this app. It always gets better and better.

Do you know how much time it saved me? Hours to minutes every single time.

Halibuy

i've been using the app for one year. It saved a lot of my time and this app keeps its performance very well (no bugs showing up). Now i can't be without it!

Csemar

This app very helpful for me to manage my product in a bulk. We have 1000 more product and it would be chaos for us to manage it one by one. Also the support really corporative and nice. recommended.

A Bit Crafty

Best app EVER for Etsy users!! Made my life so much easier by bulk editing 700 listings at once. This is a must have app.

Jappi Shop

Exelente App la ocupo con un catalogo extenso, la atención que me brindo el administrador fue inmediata la recomiendo amplia mente

Its Bean Called Java

This app is really just a great app. If all apps were as good as this one I would probably enjoy life just a little bit more. First off it's free. Who doesn't like free?? But it gets even better. How could it get better you might ask. This app just works. No gimmicks. It does what it says, and does it really well. At this point, you are probably thinking, WOW! Alright, I think I need this in my life. But I'm not done!! I experienced something I thought didn't exist on the Shopify App store... I'm not going to lie, there were tears!! But they were tears of joy! Not the usual tears of pain, anger & frustration that happen far too often when trying to navigate the Shopify App Store. Vela provides actual customer support. Not like what many of you have experienced
with other apps, but legitimate support. It's easily the best support experience I've ever, well, experienced. As I write this I weep now knowing that such an app exists.

I live in Hawaii which usually messes up any attempt at getting support after 2 PM. It's 7:00 PM now and I had a small challenge and thought I would use the little chatbot and hopefully hear back tomorrow. When I opened it up and typed out what I needed a bot popped up and said, "Vela typically replies in under 10m.". I chuckled to myself thinking that was cute. I s**t you not, probably 6 minutes later they replied!
So to recap...
1) The app is 100% free.
2) It actually works. Like really really well.
3) The support is unlike anything you have ever known.

You should download this app even if you don't need it. Do it just to try the support! I dare you. It will blow your mind.