Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Joy of Planning

It's perfect for bulk edits. Saved me a ton of time and admin was helpful when I needed direction. Recommended! x

Mk Beauty Club

For having a really simple UI, it's surprisingly useful. Really efficient for simple changes. The fields you can select to change are all the fields that are on the Shopify CSV file. There's even a Find and Replace

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Blog & Boutique

I currently have over 800 products in my store and it would be a headache to use Shopify's current product editing features...much too time-consuming. I started using Vela before it became public in the Shopify store and I am so glad that I did.

Vela makes it much easier to edit all of my products quickly. I use the type filter more than anything so once I select the type I can choose to edit one, some or all of the products at once. From that point, I can make changes to anything related to those products on one screen. I love it because it saves me so much time which is paramount for a one-woman shop owner! My only issue is that at the moment there is no way to sort the filters under each category (e.g. Product List A-Z) but I hear that feature (and others) are on the way. Yay! Even with that missing feature, Vela is still a huge help in my book.

Plus customer service is quick, responsive and helpful! If you want to save time managing your products, download (and start using) Vela today...NOW!!

Evolution Threads

This app is awesome, I have only used it for one day and it already cleared up probably weeks worth of sorting and changing data in Etsy and Shopify, they also told me that this is coming for Amazon as well, so if you don't have the app id highly suggest it.

tinyfeats

This app is awesome! I have been using it for over a year now for both my Etsy and Shopify stores and I love it. I am in the process of doing a major overhaul for my stores and couldn't imagine doing it without this app.. I highly, highly, highly recommend it. Vela is easy to use, intuitive to navigate and saves me a ton of time. Thanks so much for creating it!

Pharaoh Store

I used this App to bulk edit products' prices, titles and descriptions, it'd be nice if it works with adding shortcodes [] and images in the description.

RR Staging

I couldn't believe bulk adding/editing variants to multiple products wasn't built into Shopify. This tool saved me so much valuable time. And it's free?!?! I'm writing this review in the hope that it will make someone like me more likely to discover Vela sooner!

Captain Birthday

I use this app to edit captainbirthday.com. I have over 900 listings. We have been selling for over 12 years, and my listings were inconsistent with each other. I was manually editing listings one at a time which took up a lot of my time. This app is incredible. I can now edit bulk edit descriptions and prices in minutes. I can keep my shop fresh and current daily. This app is so efficient. It is one of the best out there. And, they have speedy response to questions. The customer service is lightning fast.

Matchizz

Great App! Very helpful and time-saving. It gives you control over the store listings at once and helps you manage easily all details.
I used Vella with My Etsy Store, so glad they came out with the Shopify version as well.
Excellent customer service too!

Waterfront News

This is a fantastic app! It's really helped me to get through updating a significant number of products with ease.

I've also had great support from Justin. when I've needed a bit of hand-holding.

It just needs a few additions in terms of product fields that can be edited (such as weight), but I understand these features are on the way. I consider this app an absolute MUST for those of us with 1'000s of products!