Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Trend Gallery Art | Original Abstract Paintings

A very convenient application for mass editing of lists. convenient to change prices, variations, photos, descriptions and much more. significantly saves time. The guys from those supports are great. helped to deal with the problem! use on etsy and shopify. recommend!

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

This app has helped me tremendously! With 100 items to edit it could be very time consuming. This app makes my life easier!!! Definitely recommend!!!

Shaam Ltd.

Bulk Edit Everything! Excellent app and the devs are really helpful too.. a must download for any shopify store

HolisticDarling

This app is so convenient and saves so much time, first thing I thought after first use was why oh why didn't I find this sooner lol!

CountryFineDesign

This is hands down the best app I've ever used. I still can't believe it's free. Let's you easily update multiple listings at once and saves you so much valuable time. Works great with Etsy and Shopify and they have AWESOME customer service. You won't be disappointed!

Blue Jay Bay, LLC

I have used Vela for managing my listing data on Etsy, and was so happy to find this app available for my new, soon to be published Shopify store. It is so much easier to use than what Shopify offers for product editing, tagging, etc. When I've had questions about using Vela, I've always gotten a timely and helpful response from customer service.

FTH Art Collective

A Great App essential for brands with large inventories. Justin is really helpful and they are working on other features for the future!

Kdot New York

MAJOR UPGRADE! This works so much better than the standard Shopify product editor and is incomparable to many others since its also free.

Also if you're ever in need of support Justin will take care care of you with the upmost attention! Great product, great developer!

Vegan Club

Great app, Free, 5 star customer service 24/7. What can I ask for more!? Which all apps were like this simple and responsive.

Linen Whites

This is an awesome bulk editing app! Easy to use and I cannot say enough about the fast and amazing support! Thank you!!!