Vela Content Mgmt & Bulk Edit

Multi-channel, bulk editing, photo optimization, and more!

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fairy's Feathers

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app ruined my shop, the support was really harassing me and threatened me.
"Justin" was not helpful and even violent. I have copied our chat.
I am scared to leave my shop connected.

Anabella Women

Location Israel

removed all the tags from my shop, the support were not helping and just made it worse :( I use it in my Etsy shops but I think it is not a good app for shopify.

iMpremium

Location Slovakia

Super app the best of its kind. I recommend. I recommend to everyone, change prices quickly easily. Top APP

Everyoul

I've been using this app for a long time now and absolutely love it for both my Shopify store and my Etsy shop. It is absolutely amazing and customer support is fantastic. They always get back to me quickly and provide awesome support!

Dreamer Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

What an amazing app! It helps a lot and saves a lot times! Thank you! Hopefully we can use the app for fulfillments too! I use the app on my 4 stores

Jessica6 Designs

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent tool. Great for rapid mass editing of listings without having to jump in and out of individual products. Shopify support now too. Can't believe it's free!

Fat Boy Fight

Location Australia

*** I don't normally leave reviews (I'm an a**hole.. ha ha) ***
I found Vela for Shopify by "accident". I had just opened an Etsy store, incorporated Vela and discovered how easy, accurate and speedy it is. I then noticed a setting to import my Shopify store! BAM! My go to app.
AND IT'S FREE!!

Pretty Fab Nails

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using Vela for years, before there was a shopify integration. Vela is spectacular and a huge time saver for anyone with a large store, or multiple stores. The other thing I love is that I can have employees/assistants work on listings without directly accessing the store for privacy reasons. LOVE that part. Would gladly pay for the app too.

Catholic Art Store

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Vela is amazing. They make it very easy to do bulk edits. It saves me so much time... and it's free! Highly recommend.

Elephinto.com

Wonderful app. Helps to save huge amount of time and headaches and since its free I can use it! Would not be able to afford anything that's paid. Features are great and I still have not used all of them but Vela is a true saver so far for me! Well done guys, well done ! :)