Vela Content Mgmt & Bulk Edit

Multi-channel, bulk editing, photo optimization, and more!

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Boxzy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app! Very easy to use. Online help is available if you are struggling. Justin helped me out on sharing screen and showed me how to coy listings... Just love it! Vela team thank you for creating this app :)

LUXX

Time spent using app Over 1 year

One of the best must-have apps for any Shopify store. It had some minor performance issues previously, which seem resolved. The Vela app is great - whether you have an Etsy store or not. We don't use Etsy but we edit all our products on this app in bulk, and it's so user-friendly and fab.

The Perfumerie

The best app ever! Works like a charm and saved us plenty of hours of tedious labour. Easy to use and nicely coded, bug free. Excellent. Everyone with a Shopify store needs this app at some point. I wish they add a feature where you can duplicate and transfer stock between more than one Shopify store/or duplicate your store.

J and J Design Studio

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is amazing! so easy to use to do mass updates and now this new copy feature is awesome to copy from etsy to shopify or vice versa. So easy to create product groups for quick updates and profiles make adjusting hundreds of items at once a breeze! Service is great I couldn't ask for anything more!

Ideas For A Gift

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 minute

This app is super simple and best part is free. The support is awesome and super fast. Just cancelled my premium app that does the same. This is free.

CustomDesignzStudio

This software far exceeded my expectations! After paying for other bulk editors and not getting the results I wanted; I was extremely discouraged. I wish I would've discovered Vela months ago because until now, I didn't think it was possible to bulk edit variants and photos as quickly as I was able to without being forced into over-priced subscriptions. It was far more efficient and user friendly than the overpriced ones. Although the service is free; this is a product worth paying for. I rarely leave reviews but this product deserves recognition. Very well done. Perfect app.

Custom Decor Direct

Time spent using app 3 minutes

This app and company is the best product bulk editing app in the world. There is literally nothing like this. You can divide your products into profiles and change things so fast. Can't recommend enough.

TheSuccessCity

Location Latvia

This is definitely one of the must-have apps! It lets you bulk edit all products and I mean literally ALL at once. It have saved me huge amounts of time editing my products all at once. And on top of that its absolutely FREE, no hidden subscription payments, just sign up and connect your shopify/etsy store and start to use it! The UX is very user friendly and easy to get hang of it and customer support is always responsive within few minutes! I have literally not a single bad thing to say about this app, because it is perfection!

Madeline Ann

Time spent using app About 1 year

Justin and the Vela team are unbelievably helpful and responsive. As a small shop it is so heartwarming to know that they care about the functionality of their app no matter how large or small the user is. It is saving me countless hours to be able to synch my listings between Shopify and Etsy *effortlessly*. And the built-in photo-editing tools? Better than any of the tools I was already using.
Grab this app; you will not regret it.

mayberrycorner

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super powerful app to be able to edit products in bulk. It's easy to create specific groups of products that share come things that can then be updated quickly.