4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing listings across multiple platforms, praising its bulk editing feature and user-friendly interface. The support team is noted for their quick response and dedication to user satisfaction. However, some merchants reported issues with the new AI features and a problematic "refresh" shop button. Concerns were also raised about promotional discounts not being honored for existing premium subscribers and unauthorized premium subscriptions. Despite these issues, many find it a valuable tool for online listing management.

December 5, 2018

This app is great. It greatly enhances shopify's native listing ability by adding important editing options. Just try it and you will see how much of a time saver it really is. You won't go back!!!

QCustom Jewelry
Almost 3 years using the app
May 5, 2020

This app is absolutely stunning. My initial purpose for this app was to modify tags in bulk to add prefixes so my theme could read them. This app blew that part out of the park except for one thing. The tagging system didn't allow the "&" symbol but tags in Shopify are allowed to have it. So I reached out to live chat, they replied super quick and told me they'll push an update in the future to support this! Amazing!

Another huge huge thing I needed to do.. My store has thousands of SKUs, but I wanted to add functionality to let our customers filter based on colour. Most of our products didnt have this data so we would have needed to look at each picture individually and tag them appropriately. With Vela, we can line up products tags with their image, look right at the image, and streamline the process of tagging these products! That is my reason for this 5 star review. The amount of functionality that this app has, and it's free! This team is next level valuable in my eyes.

Love Shop
April 9, 2020

I'm telling you, install this bulk editor no matter what!

I'm one of the first people that downloaded this app. It always gets better and better.

Do you know how much time it saved me? Hours to minutes every single time.

Leyloon
September 14, 2018

Justin is the man! He is very supportive and super fast to get help from him too. I would definitely gave this app a 5-stars.

ManekiBB
March 8, 2019

Self Defense Weapon
China
February 18, 2021

LOVE this app! Just discovered it today and it's already saved us so much time in being able to easily merge and update our Etsy and Shopify listings quickly and easily. Very user-friendly! Definitely recommend!

Spring Hollow Design Co.
November 12, 2020

This app is so useful. Saved me a TON of time (works for Etsy too). Never had any problems with deleted products or images, be careful of what you are doing it's a bulk editing app... It's also completely FREE!

Shining-Gifts
September 18, 2022

I had an issue with my photos syncing to my variants in Etsy and Justin got with me within minutes to help. We did a share screen and not only did he give me a much quicker way to link my photos but I learned all that I have been missing out on! Getvela is a super handy tool to have and their customer support rocks! The upgrade is a must need for your online shops!

Alaskablue Creations
May 9, 2019

Great app, it helps us edit product descriptions when some new change require us to edit or add to the description of a long list of products - hereby it saves us A LOT of time as we can edit for all products with a few clicks instead of opening ALL products in Shopify. I especially like the "find and replace" feature. Also great support, the few times I've have had questions the support has been swift and helpful.

eu-oenling.com
Denmark
April 22, 2019

I have used Vela for managing my listing data on Etsy, and was so happy to find this app available for my new, soon to be published Shopify store. It is so much easier to use than what Shopify offers for product editing, tagging, etc. When I've had questions about using Vela, I've always gotten a timely and helpful response from customer service.

Blue Jay Bay, LLC