Vela Content Mgmt & Bulk Edit

Vela Content Mgmt & Bulk Edit

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited September 6, 2021

A win. We needed a solution to bulk editing. I reached out for advice. Justin answered quickly. He knew what to do, made no false promises, and kept it simple. It worked. Finally an app that does what it says it will do. (And we'd tried plenty of duds.) Very good. Nice one.

Flashbak Shop
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
September 1, 2021

The app ruined my shop, the support was really harassing me and threatened me.
"Justin" was not helpful and even violent. I have copied our chat.
I am scared to leave my shop connected.

Fairy's Feathers
Israel
September 1, 2021

removed all the tags from my shop, the support were not helping and just made it worse :( I use it in my Etsy shops but I think it is not a good app for shopify.

Anabella Women
Israel
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 5, 2021

Super app the best of its kind. I recommend. I recommend to everyone, change prices quickly easily. Top APP

iMpremium
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 28, 2021

I've been using this app for a long time now and absolutely love it for both my Shopify store and my Etsy shop. It is absolutely amazing and customer support is fantastic. They always get back to me quickly and provide awesome support!

Everyoul
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 28, 2021

What an amazing app! It helps a lot and saves a lot times! Thank you! Hopefully we can use the app for fulfillments too! I use the app on my 4 stores

Dreamer Store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 24, 2021

Excellent tool. Great for rapid mass editing of listings without having to jump in and out of individual products. Shopify support now too. Can't believe it's free!

Jessica6 Designs
July 7, 2021

*** I don't normally leave reviews (I'm an a**hole.. ha ha) ***
I found Vela for Shopify by "accident". I had just opened an Etsy store, incorporated Vela and discovered how easy, accurate and speedy it is. I then noticed a setting to import my Shopify store! BAM! My go to app.
AND IT'S FREE!!

Fat Boy Fight
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 4, 2021

I have been using Vela for years, before there was a shopify integration. Vela is spectacular and a huge time saver for anyone with a large store, or multiple stores. The other thing I love is that I can have employees/assistants work on listings without directly accessing the store for privacy reasons. LOVE that part. Would gladly pay for the app too.

Pretty Fab Nails
June 17, 2021

Vela is amazing. They make it very easy to do bulk edits. It saves me so much time... and it's free! Highly recommend.

Catholic Art Store