Vendor Payout

Easily split your sales

From $30/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AJ and K Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

Rob was very helpful, even with my most elementary questions and helped me get set up and running! I'm a super small account so I really appreciated his customer service. I would highly recommend you try this out to see if it meets your needs.

Wasted Label Schweiz

Location Switzerland

This app is a real life saver for our use case. It allows me to track and report the earnings by artists and let me keep on track how much i need to payout for each artist. Real life saver the support is extraordinary good. I requested a problem and some questions and i got a solution by the next day. The support feels very much like a b2b and i like that.

July 4, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. We aim to speedy support and response in all our apps.

50 States of Beauty

Simple app that just WORKS. And excellent customer service. I used to spend a couple hours a month calculating my vendor payouts. Now it's just done for me. If you value your time, this will be a welcome app that only requires about 30 seconds to get running.

July 4, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review! Your time is valuable, so let us run your reports so you can run your business.

communitychs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We own a brick & mortar with 40+ vendors on consignment. This app is great for allowing vendors to check in with how their sales are going for the month (therefore keeping them from emailing me throughout the month). Robert is extremely responsive and helpful with new feature requests and any throubleshooting.

Lubella's Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Can't say enough great things about this app and ESPECIALLY the customer service. Response is always very prompt and the action has gone above my expectations every time I've reached out.

Tribefire Merch

Location Australia

This app does the job extremely well, and the developer was outstandingly helpful in applying custom changes for us quickly.

Deathwish Inc

We needed a way for vendors to see their sales and view inventory. Vendor Payout has been the perfect app for this. The developer Rob was awesome to work with. Extremely fast response time with all our questions and customizations!

EditStock

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I needed VendorPayout to support my more than 40 monthly vendor commission statements. This app, and the developer are gems. Flawless implementation, fast response times for support, and they are willing to help customize the app to fit your store. At $30 a month it's well worth it. I spent $3,000 building a spreadsheet in Excel to do the same thing - now that sheet is heading for the bin.

The Pixel Empire

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have over 40 different vendors who sell merchandise on our Shopify store and thanks to Vendor Payout I have a well-branded, on-site dashboard for my vendors to view their sales in near real time. Before Vendor Payout I had to use other apps which took my vendors to a third-party site which looked nothing like our storefront. This UI is very intuitive and the developer, Robert, is extremely helpful with any request you might have. His customer support deserves a sixth start to this review!

Row West Test

I tried this app but the vendor I was going to use it with decided to do their own thing so I didn't continue using it.
However, the installation was very easy and the interface is quite straightforward. Removing the app was also easy and no hassle, which is quite a treat over some experiences I've had with subscription software.
The developer, Rob, is responsive and friendly over email.