Vendor Payout

Easily split your sales

From $30/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Boom Bap Labs

Time spent using app About 4 years

Time to switch app. This app doesn't sync even when you click the sync button manually. Last night was new years eve and we sold for about $600 that is 25 orders but they don't show up on my report. Now we are January the 1st and i need to pay my vendors but i guess i will have to manually calculate all the payouts....useless app. In 2021 there needs to be a better technology. Very disapointed!

January 1, 2021

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issues. It looks like you clicked the sync button 23 times last night. All syncs did complete within 1-minute after you clicked the sync button. And I do see those new orders come into our system and calculated.

I'm happy to help more if you have a specific error or order ID that didn't get into our system.

The Collective Ct

Time spent using app About 4 years

EDIT:
The app works well. Robert was very responsive at first, but has not gotten back to emails for the last three months. Aside from some customizations I would like to have, every morning when the app re-syncs Vendors, it doesn't keep the changes from the previous day. So we have to go in and re-sync everyday. Not a major issue, just would be nice if the automation worked as intended.

Would like to add a few other things -- like Vendor notifications, addition flat commission custom to each vendor, and a few others.

Original Review of 5 of 5 stars:
Great app with even better support!

If you need clear reports for you and your vendors, get this app.

I've gone through every report app and marketplace app there is, and this is BY FAR the best one. On top of that, the support by Robert is the responsive support I've received from any APP on Shopify.

Two thumbs way up! Thanks Robert.