Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Unicorn Gift

Super useful app, has great integration with other apps too! Thanks, www.unicorn.gifts

Not Yet Tracked Out

This app really has been a saving grace. We are running a marketplace with many different vendors. This app has so many options for vendors to choose the shipping method that best suits them including real-time shipping rates calculated from their postal code. We have vendors that prefer to ship based on total order price, some that prefer to do it by weight-based flat rates and others that want real-time costs or free shipping. All of these are options are very easy to set-up and manage. When vendors are shipping to multiple countries, you can quickly duplicate their shipping set-up from country to country with one click. When I first started using the app, I was just happy to be able to quote rates from the correct postal code, but now I've seen just how flexible and versatile this app is if you have many vendors or drop ship your orders. It has alleviated all of our shipping problems, which is kind of amazing being that we have complex shipping needs. Excellent customer service as well and it seems as though Brian is constantly working to add features and provide users with premium updates. Thanks for the app! Very appreciative!

Sitstay

We have several drop shippers as well as products that we wanted to carry that didn't fall under the free shipping umbrella and this app allowed us to accomplish it. Customer support has been very helpful with walking me through any questions I have. We would recommend to others who are looking for advanced shipping options.

Commonpractice

We moved from a very simple set of products in our store to a complex set (big ticket items, small items) with widely varying shipping options (free shipping, international shipping, multiple carriers). And we wanted to allow customers to mix them together in a single cart. We wouldn't have been able to do this without Advanced Shipping Rules. Questions and problems that cropped up were solved quickly and we were able to do everything we wanted to do with shipping options easily.

UPDATE: We ran into some trouble recently with Fedex packages being shipped to PO Boxes. I asked Brian at Advanced Shipping Rules to come up with a solution for this issue, which was causing us a lot of headaches. A few days later, the app had been updated to prevent Fedex and UPS from showing up as options when the address is a PO Box. Quick service, and much appreciated!

Yu Be Yu

The app is great. It offers options I haven't found elsewhere, allowing me to personalize shipping options worldwide. Plus they helped me with setup. Great customer service.

Asmdss Gear

In my store I have items i fulfill myself along with items fulfilled by two different fulfillment providers. There were multiple shipping rates for multiple items and I had no way to effectively manage it until installing this app. I can easily create a fulfillment provider shipping rule for every rate needed and now can collect the exact amount needed.

I too was hit by the recent brief outage, and while it cost me some sales the support and service I received from the app developer immediately following the outage won me over. With all things tech there are bound to be some glitches, but this developer went above and beyond to make it right.

Highly recommend

Vendorshippingrules

Our app, for the first time in over a year, experienced a brief amount of downtime. We addressed the issue and the app is now running properly. Like any platform there is going to be very rare unexpected downtime, even Shopify itself has downtime from time to time. We are implementing a reporting tool that will continue to improve our response time in the future.

Moto Key Tags

Was using this app for awhile.

Found out today that for the last few hours it was just straight up showing customers an error and preventing them them from checking out.

Brilliant...

Henny Gang

Was recommended to use this app by Printful since they handle my fulfillment. Once you take the time to get it set up it does exactly what you want it to do...unfortunately 3 days into my trial the website is now suddenly shut down (by who knows what). This instantly rendered my shops checkout system useless. I was awaken to emails/calls from my customers saying they could not pick a shipping method. I feel stupid for overlooking the fact that one 3rd partys minor mishap of service can completely cripple your e-commerce without warning.

Sparks Warehouse

One of the best apps I have used, not only a great app but also, the customer support is top notch, emailed and within the hour my problem was fixed