Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 23, 2017

I was afraid I was going to have to find another platform for my shop because of our specialized shipping but this app. does the job!
Everyone told me it could not be done but once I got this app. and talked with Brian he was very helpful and got it to do just what I needed. I can not say enough good things about this company and app.
I would highly recommend!

Colored Caulk
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 22, 2017

Great app.

I have tried 3 other shipping applications before this one which is the only that could satisfy all the needs my store has.

Support was very quick, helpful and thorough.

If you are reading this and wonder if you should pick this app, just do it!
Yann
Jaxson&Co.

Jaxson Co
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 17, 2017

The support is absolutely amazing. I had a great conversation and the phone was answered promptly. I have never used another app with such incredible customer service :) If you use Printful and want blended shipping rates/rules, then this is the app for you!

N E E T G E A R
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 8, 2017

For those who have no programming experience like myself, this app is for you. I had sales drop off because of a shipping problem and this application solved it. Super straightforward and Brian from customer service was very helpful. It's an app anyone can use!

Cherry Bombe
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 5, 2017

We searched and trialed all the shipping apps we could find for Shopify and Advanced Shipping Rules was the only one that had solutions for all the requirements we had for shipping from our store. Most of all is the ability to make use of the USPS Flat Rate and Priority Mail Regional Rate boxes. The app allows our buyers to get the most reasonable rate shipping options accurately calculated so they did not over pay (which really helps avoid abandoned carts) or underpay (so we lose money). Support was great and they spent the time with us to help get the initial setup working for us. Real phone support from patient software folks who walked us through the setup and helped us understand the interactions in the back end of Shopify.
The app got us through the Christmas gift shipping frenzy without a hiccup.
8 months after our initial setup, we wanted to add some more complications the shipping rules and they where there again to help us get that setup and refresh our training on how to do setup.

Bow Hill Blueberries 2
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 15, 2017

So happy to write a review for Advanced Shipping Rules! I received excellent tech support! I downloaded the app and then contacted support for help. The support staff talked me through what I needed and explained to me what my problem was and showed me how to fix it on the Shopify site. It was very helpful!

Rococo Ice Cream
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
March 3, 2017

I'd do 0 stars but I guess they don't have that option here. Insane. I've reached out 2-3 times via their chat option, their "customer service" phone number and I've emailed them. They have NEVER responded and it's been a week and a half now. WOW. Have they gone out of business???

Drchrisfrykman
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 28, 2017

Fast and helpful support. Powerful tool for custom shipping requirements.

Amkha Seed
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 23, 2017

Needed help setting this up, sent an email a week ago and not heard anything back, no response, nothing. Uninstalling the app and using another with proper support backup.

Interfix Direct
Time spent using app: 7 days
February 14, 2017

Awesome App!!! Easy to use, does exactly what we need it to do, and works great. Their customer service is also awesome.. Highly Recommend!!

Andis Way