vidaXL Dropshipping

vidaXL Dropshipping | Reviews

by Woosa

Import & sync products from vidaXL easily within your webshop

Newstart Furniture

I have attempted to contact Woosa the app developer multiple times and they have not responded. There is no user manual, Stock quantity does not sync.

November 11, 2021

Hi Newstart Furniture,

Sorry to hear that you couldn't reach our support desk. We're available via phone, email and live chat via our website: woosa.com/support/.

Our opening hours are 08:30 to 17:00 CET time.

Shoplane Australia

Waste of time , there is no way to start 30 days trial , once you register they will take you to VidaXL site and they are asking 30Euros to Join and Start Dropshipping . There is no need for this plugin , you can directly start dropshipping with VidaXL , Misleading!

July 21, 2021

Hi Shoplane,

Sorry that you feel like we're misleading you.

We - Woosa - are the developers of the plugin. VidaXL is basically a seperate company who provides the dropshipping solution. Therefore we both charge a subscription fee, since we both have done an effort to make a solution available.

However, it seems this is not clear from the beginning. Therefore we'll adjust our introduction text. Thank you for the heads up!

Kulani Home

DO NOT USE IT! Yesterday my ENTIRE product catalogue from VidaXL disappeared! 1000's of edited products, weeks and weeks of work wasted. I had ads running that were sending people to a product that had been deleted! Who pays for that wasted ad spend!? I had the same problem as the person who reviewed below too. 1000's of product prices changed to the B2B price. Zero useful instructions. I had to password protect the site, this, in turn, upset Google and I had my merchant account suspended.

July 19, 2021

Hi Kulani Home,

This seems a very weird issue, which never happened before (only due to misconfiguration or use of our settings).

For example unselecting a category, will result in products to be deleted within that category.

We have replied to your support ticket, to discuss the matter.

Dein Gartenbedarf

Unfortunately does not work as hoped :-( the prices are overwritten with the B2B prices despite the settings - that's a disaster with 1,000 products! The price calculation settings are not logical and also not understandable. For me as a Shopify webshop provider, NO recommendation !! In the worst case, it causes enormous losses if you do not recognize quickly enough that the net prices are suddenly in the online shop.

July 16, 2021

Hi Dein,

Sorry to hear that you're confused by our settings.

Did you know we have a support desk, which is ready to help you on a daily basis? We will invest some more time in documentation for this app and explaining every setting in detail, based on your feedback.

Please feel free to contact us via support@woosa.com or +31 (0)320 - 33 77 77.

French Valley Co LLC

Cant log in to app and see products on free trial. I signed up on their site for account but cant find API key requested on shopify app to log in and see any products.

June 10, 2021

Hi French Valley,

You can easily start your trial period via the app store of Shopify, since this is a Shopify app.

Our website only offers WooCommerce plugins, which should be downloaded. You're talking about the API token of vidaXL. Therefor you should sign up for a vidaXL account via: dropshipping.vidaxl.com.

Please feel free to contact us via support@woosa.com, so that we can inform you how to do so.

NPM Workshops

Hi, how do I communicate with your support team? Never got a response after clicking 'Get Support' button or I don't know where a response was sent. Thanks. Update: tried creating a ticket on your website linked on another review to get some info. Couldn't submit because I didn't provide Wordpress user/password. Don't have wordpress and really? you ask for user/password via online form...?

May 6, 2021

Hi NPM Workshops,

We can imagine this is very unclear to you. We will make sure that this will be changed as soon as possible.

For now you can submit a ticket by choosing "Account/Billing". We're happy to help you!

Sisustajankoti

I have spent incredible amount of time and also some money Guinea pig testing this beta app. It's a shame that we have to pay to be testing this clearly buggy and not working app as you can see from other reviews as well. The product import stops for no reason and it will create duplicate products if it is run again. Duplicate products with same SKU's also show different stock quantities so it would create a lot of problems if someone would rely on this app for selling. Also there is no documentation available.

sport-24.nl

De app lijkt in eerste instantie goed te werken. Vervolgens blijkt de app allerlei fouten te hebben. / geen voorraad synch etc. Ruim 2 weken in contact met support, geen enkele hulp. Zeggen dat ze er elke keer op terug komen, vervolgens kom je van een koude kermis thuis. Ik kan de app dan ook zeker niet aanraden.

April 4, 2021

Hi sport-24.nl,

Dank voor jouw review.

Er zat inderdaad een issue in de voorraad synchronisatie vlak na livegang. Deze is inmiddels opgelost.

Mocht je toch nog issues hiermee ervaren, zouden wij graag een ticket ontvangen via woosa.com/support. Enkel op die manier kunnen wij het voor je oplossen.

Het is erg druk op support in deze vreemde tijden, maar we doen ons uiterste best iedereen binnen 1 werkdag van een antwoord te voorzien.

Groetjes,

Home of HappyDesign

I can't even get the app started since the support doesn't answer and give me the API key - the first they sent did not work and the app did not work I had to download the app three times. Sad they can't get better software and support for this app.

March 12, 2021

Hello Home of HappyDesign,

Woosa is the developer of this app, which offers great support with a good response time via our website or the live chat, see: woosa.com/support.

VidaXL is the dropshipping company where you need the API key from. Can you please escalate your request to Woosa? So that we can support you in getting the API key from vidaXL as soon as possible?

Thanks in advance.