Video Background

Video Background | Reviews

by Shop Circle

Replace any section of your store with a Youtube video

Piccolincrescita

Ottima! come da descrizione consente di aggiungere video nelle pagine in modo da sostituirsi ad elementi oppure in aggiunta, ci sono molteplici funzioni avanzate da selezionare. Essenziale

מדיה גיים

Extremely lovely and helpful crew. answered quickly and with detail until my problem was resolved. App is working as I hoped.

KETONiS EU

Amazing app and best customer service! They did individual adjustments for us and responded very quick!

October 21, 2021

It's great to hear such kind comments about our app and support team. We try our best to ensure the best experience. So, thanks for trusting us and for this amazing review!🎉

Cheers,

AERONOT

This app is a lifesaver! It can replace any section on your webpage with your desired video and so much more! Plus the customer support is so quick! We had to go live a day after and help was provided within minutes!

October 21, 2021

Wow, thanks for these comments. Your review is also a life-saver. It motivates us to keep up the good work and serve you better. If further assistance is needed, we'll be 24/7 for you. 😍

I Am Deadly

Seriously AMAZING app and swift responses to my questions - and they even fixed my issues immediately. I can't thank them enough!!! My site looks gorgeous, thanks so much!

October 15, 2021

We are glad to know you love our app and swift support! I agree your store looks gorgeous🤩Thank YOU for trusting us and letting us grow together.🙌

Paradrome Clothing

Great app and support. I am very happy with the quick and friendly service. I got quite a few customizations done for my shop and everything runs smoothly. Great experience to work with these guys. Much recommended!

October 11, 2021

We are amazed by your positive words; we appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts!😍 Thanks for trusting us and for spreading the word.

Bull Biter Cider

Works very well and if you get stuck or confused the support team is very helpful and quick to respond.

August 31, 2021

Thanks for such a nice review! Happy to hear you like our app and support; this motivates us to keep it up. :)

Regards,

ellé derm

Easy to use video app that doesn't require coding and comes with good support. We have been searching all over the internet & stumble across this app. Definitely worth checking out.

July 13, 2021

Your review made our day here!🤩 Thank you so for the kind words and for trying our app. Our support team will be ready 24/7 to help with anything you might need in the future too. We wish you the best in your business.

Cheers,
The Incubate Team.

Squid Industries

Great app that did exactly what I needed it to. Support was also a big help. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to add videos to their store.

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and for trusting us. We are always striving to provide you with the best support experience, along with quality and reliable apps. So, getting such positive comments means the world to us. Thanks for helping us grow!🙌

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

This app blows my mind!!! The features, the smooth integration and one of the very BEST support teams I have ever came across. I've searched a long time and tried a lot of other apps, none can do what this app can do. If you want to integrate YouTube videos to your store, this is the one to go! GREAT!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13