SC Video Background

Embed TikTok, YouTube, Vimeo videos anywhere in your store.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Prima Makeup

Amazing App, allowed me to integrate a video background easily, which I have been quoted thousands for from web designers. Thanks so much!

Sapphireparadise

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This is an awesome must have app. I have used the app to insert many videos on my site in custom positions of a specific page & it's working great!

This is a must have app if you want your website to come alive. You know the old saying; a single picture speaks a thousand words... Imagine what a video does :)

Thanks Codeblackbelt, you guys are awesome

Dora Beauty

Easy to handle all around and very effective way to give some dynamic content to your website. Great app. Www.dorabeauty.us

Cipino

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Apart from being a two-click installation and not one-click as proclaimed :-)

Just kidding! I love everything about this app. It does what it promise to perfection and the result is just as I want it. Couldn't be happier.

Check it out at www.bikelight.ca

It Really Works Vitamins

Really happy! We added it to www.itreallyworksvitamins.com and it worked straight away! yippee!

Shakas Hawaii

Amazing app and the best customer service i've ever had.

Theseamericans

Fantastic app and fantastic support. I have a tricky theme setup and the Code Black Belt team helped me set it up perfectly and was rapid in their response. The UI on the back end is phenomenal as well - super easy to change videos and put them where you want them.

Bravo.

Links Hospitality

Time spent using app About 3 years

Quite impressive app works fairly seamlessly and great support very quick.

Cnytroutfitter

Works great! Customer service was excellent.

Hyoko Specs

Location Mexico

I received an answer very quickly and was able to make my website a lot more attractive in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend this app!