Video Background

Video Background

by Incubate

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Onne Swimwear

This app works great. Not only you can show full widht videos at your homepage, also you can do it at any custom page. My special mention to the support team, they work quickly and efficiently.

I totally recomend this app

Allsafe Security

Not only did CODE BLACK BELT pimp the heck out of their extension for me, they also swag-daddied on the support response times and generosity! Check out the delicious fruit of their labour at allsafesecurity.co.nz, now featuring pre-buffering and a very schwifty introduction video

Pneumatikus Szelep Feknyereg Kompresszor Felujitas Uj

Frank has proven to be one of the most helpful professionals in the field. Can't thank him enough for his support.

Fantastic app, fantastic team, can't believe it works so easy...thank you so much!
I can see some complains, that I can't understand and must absolutely disagree with. Well numbers don't lie, just look at the number of 5star review. Legfekcentrum.hu

Organicrainforestsac

Really great App. Dont mind paying for this one. Works very well and they will help you if you need it if you message them. Takes a bit of practice at first to learn where to put the videos so you need to click on the right boxes but after a few tries, it really isn't hard, believe me if I can do it....

Venom Gaming Offical

i cannot begin to praise this enough!
we've spent a good couple of weeks looking at varying video tools and apps on Shopify and after carefully reading through both reviews and features lists we finally decided to give video background a trial and we have been blown away with it so far!
we are now looking to implement video background across our whole site!
To sum it up for us:
Easy to use with a wealth of functionality
incredibly helpful and polite support staff
useful dynamic tool!

We would highly recommend!

Ow Intimates

hard to understand but good!!!!!!!

Daisy Road Official

I'm completely new to Shopify and had my background video set up within minutes. Highly recommend!

Beyounique Accessories

The app works super ! Very easy to use so you can put video background anywhere you want. Even if you can figure out they are just a mail away to help you out..Love it !!

Sunga Life

Very easy to install and includes the music from the YouTube video. Everything looks great and only $6. Can't beat this

Inspirational Clothing And Accessories

They had amazing customer Service Welcoming me To their Service and also thanking me for properly installing it I highly recommend them based on their customer service.