Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

Video backgrounds, full page videos and responsive videos

sounmeskin

Since I have updated my theme, it doesnt work anymore. I have contacted the service team, but without the reply I was looking for. I dont want to send the video I am about to upload, but would like to have a solution on using the app on my latest theme.

Amuzzi

Great and innovative product! Also good support but sadly there is no such feature for bulk editing. Our business drives around movies so it would be a tiresome hassle to add trailers for every movie 1 by 1.

4EVA MOMZ

Very confusing, I have no clue how to use this app. First time user, so will update after I see end product

Cosmenaturbiovrai

Super app je dirai d'avantage par la suite

Red Barn Coffee Roasters

App works great, but I think $6/mo is more than it needs to be. All these Shopify apps seem to nickel and dime you to death.

Pickie

Sometimes can not see the video after saved all the changes.

Tilly And The Buttons

Update: Mike responded to our review super quickly and offered a great solution to add a video under our product images that looks great. Brilliant customer service!
Really easy to use app which makes it so easy to add videos to your homepage. Support has been fantastic and really responsive when needed. One extra thing we would love would be to add a video to the product images on product pages in Shopify without it covering all the photos. This would be an amazing bonus!

Vitu

Great and very easy to set up . Had a few problems with a picture in the background, however that was sorted out within 24 hours by the supportteam. Looks great.

Rollerboard Com

Nice app,
How can i increase video loading time ?