4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, functionality, and exceptional customer service. They value its automatic review collection, seamless store integration, and ability to enhance customer engagement. The feature of displaying reviews on product pages is noted for boosting sales. Merchants also commend its affordability, user-friendly interface, and smooth migration from other platforms. Unique features like video reviews and increased review rates are also positively highlighted.

December 12, 2023

Excellent app for review and great customer services. Highly recommend to use this app.

felting 4 fun
New Zealand
Almost 4 years using the app
November 16, 2023

Yusuf was great with helping us address our issue through shopify. As theme's etc. were updated, our reviews ended up not being able to be seen on our products. Yusuf explained why, and once given access, he was able to update the necessary code to allow for the reviews to be seen again. Great customer service.

Fraser & Co. Watches
Almost 2 years using the app
January 25, 2024

Great service! Helpful Crowd offers different plans at reasonable prices. We sell a visual product and want to display visual reviews. Yusuf was wonderful!

I do wish that when a review is tapped on, it would connect directly to the product page.

Rebecca S.

ESL Supplies
3 days using the app
February 2, 2024

Great app with a lot of potential! Thank you.

Flor Pet Shop
Ireland
3 days using the app
November 11, 2023

Disappointed that product groups have been removed from the free option, I had been using this app for years but will be finding a replacement.

For My Planties
Over 1 year using the app
HelpfulCrowd replied November 13, 2023

Hey there My Planties, sorry to hear this.

As we release new features, we need to sometimes review and change our plan offerings, the last change being implemented 6 months back.

The Product grouping feature is available on our $10 a month plan, which we believe offers incredible value, especially when you compare it to other apps and offerings in the market place.

Notwithstanding that, please reach out to our customer care team to see what they can do for you given you've been such a loyal customer.

Kind regards,

Anna

November 14, 2023

Happy so far - Installed some other app before this one, but none of these actually worked in my shop. This one did and it works quite well!

ZYKON Software
Germany
5 days using the app
April 2, 2024

I would give 100 stars if I could. Not only is this app easy to use and powerful.. and really affordable compared to others.. but the staff.. I have never had a company jump when I needed them and treat me as if they work only for me. Seriously.. When I get stumped.. I ask.. and as long as it's within normal business hours, not my owl hours, it's done at the speed of light. Just now I needed to have something done that I couldn't figure out.. I sent them the collaborator invite, they accepted it.. I refreshed the page and it was done. The customer & technical support, help, love.. whatever you call it is simply amazing. If you want reviews on your site that take things to the next level with a team that becomes a part of your team.. look no further. Seriously.. and no.. nobody told me to write this. I felt compelled. AMAZING product & service! I'm not even sure if free tacos would make it better.. well, I can't lie. Free tacos is about the only thing that would make it better. my website is- https://www.wodewoze.com and Yusuf always goes above and beyond.

Wodewoze
October 27, 2023

I've been using Helpful Crowd for a few years now and the staff have always been super friendly, helpful and I always get an immediate response should I need assistance. I recently migrated my store to Shopify and the team made the migration of my reviews a piece of cake. Thank you all!!

Stockton Farm
5 days using the app
February 7, 2024

I was having some difficulty with the app on my second website, reviews weren't being automatically requested and i couldn't install any reviews on my website (I'm not that techo!) but after a webchat with Yusuf, he worked his magic as usual and got me all up and running, We had a few server issues during the time but with patience from myself and Yusuf everything was dealt with, no problems. Wouldn't hesitate at all in using their webchat in the future for assistance, Excellent customer service. Thank you!

Soy Wax Village Ltd - Wholesale
March 10, 2024

works a treat. also wanted to block email addresses that where from 3rd party sales channels and they done it all for me within minutes

BitofBully