Helpful Product Reviews App

Helpful Product Reviews App | Reviews

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Paintings, Prints, Homeware & Art Gifts From Scotland By Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter

wow, this really is a fantastic review app. even the free version has amazing options and still the best customer service. Truly brilliant!

ecowomen

I had some questions in order to get started with the installed app, and received quick and effective help from Yusuf! Thank you so much!

SO SVN

Anna promptly responded and assisted me with my request. This app is easy to use and a great tool to include on your site to display customer reviews. It helps with social proof!

Diamond Parrot Accessory Emporium

I've been using this app a while now and have found it a great asset. I've had lots of reviews for the product I've sold in my store. It's easy to use and looks very professional. Support is great too, thank Yusaf for helping me sort out an alignment issue I had today. I would definitely recommend the Helpful crowd app

Soil of beauty

NO OTHER review app allows you to use your own custom FONT, as far I have researched. The customer service of Helpful Crowd live up to their name - they themselves are very HELPFUL in setting up the app. Very happy with Helpful Crowd! I can recommend it! :)

MARRA BOUTIQUE

Downloaded it since it was the only only review app in the compatible with OS 2.0 section that offered a free option for sites just starting with limited sales. I initially liked the look on my current site so i kept it then switched to the dawn theme and it did have to be updated to the new theme but yusuf quickly helped me solve this transfer and i love the look of it on my site www.marraboutique.com . Has auto email templates for everything i needed as well no comprimises in my opinion!

Fish n' Chix

I used this app and ask for assistance and Anna was really helpful in helping me set up the no of days before review requests are sent.

Shop e-scooters

HelpfulCrowd is a superior reviews app with a fantastic support team. It has really helped our web site https://shopescooters.com/
5 stars, 100%recommend!

Soil of Beauty

Thank you Yusuf! I appreciate all the modifications you helped with and the patience you showed with me. The app itself is the only one I found that inherits my CUSTOM FONTS! So if you care about your brand design consistency, you should give this app a try! https://soilofbeauty.fi/

Vecetti

Yusuf is incredibly helpful in the support team, he has answered my queries in literally a few minutes. It's an unbelievable app when you consider it's free to use, love the functionality and the ability to have a FAQ section with the reviews!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29