Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Photo product and business review app Google Snippets + Q&A

Baller London

Very impressed with this review app. Unlike other apps, both videos & photos are included on the basic plan. Plus, their support team is amazing. Yusuf, in particular replied to my questions after a couple of minutes and managed to move the location of the review widget, install the rating widget and help me sort out the colouring of the widget. Really impressed with your quick response time and amazing work!

fatflower.com

Happy so far! I recently created our new Shopify store, https://fatflower.com and was have customers ask how to leave their positive reviews so I searched the Shopify app store and found the HelpfulCrowd app. After downloading it, Yusuf contacted me through chat to assist in getting the widget set up for my theme (wasn't automatic because my theme is customized). It took under a minute for him to have me set up and ready to go. Great customer service and I assume the app will be just as impressive as we start to use it--just from browsing the settings, I can see this is more than a review app. Really looking forward to exploring all of the marketing tools that integrate with it!

Mis Lupas

App súper útil y tienen un servicio de atención al cliente increible. 100% recomendable, te ayudan con cualquier duda al instante.

thepassionatepug

the best product review app, on here by far. Yusuf was super helpful with installing code i had now. Compared to other review apps Helpful Crowd is the best

Le Stylish Pet

I am using this app to manage the reviews of my store and it does an amazing job. Reviews appear in the product title and below. I can manage the settings easily and when I have a question, their customer support is super fast and easy to connect with. Thank you, Yusuf for your help!

The Back Alley Army Store

Blown away by the level of customer service. Yusuf was SO SO helpful and attentive. Easy to set up and fingers crossed will start gathering much needed reviews. I'll be on the lookout for other apps by these guys!!

Tweetshirt

I tested a lot of review applications and This is by far the best. The free plan provides all the features that I need (especially the social networks integration). The paid plan is interesting for big stores which have a lot of orders. The customer service responds very quickly and is very helpful. Hope to switch on the paid plan very soon.

Easy Buhay

This app is amazing! the support is even better! Of all the review apps ive tried this one is the best. its easy to manage and the design itself looks amaziing on my website. Thankful to Yusuf for helping me with setting it up. He is very nice and he really knows what he's doing! Kudos to the team! Will continue using this for my future stores!

ZEERA WIRELESS

This app is amazing. It has everything I need. The customer support is awesome. Yusul helps me a lot on code editing. Highly recommended.

Colore Moda

Really amazing app, has lot of features and it's really beatiful on design and structure. The support is also very very attentive and kind.
FULL STARS!!