Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

Eco Ladies

I've recently set up my online store and added this app because of the great reviews and they were not wrong! Very easy to set up and reviews started coming in immediately www.ecoladies.com.au

June 5, 2020

We are so glad that you started receiving reviews straight away Eco Ladies!
We pride ourselves on our frictionless review process, similar to Amazon, that is soooooo much better than the old in-email method for so many reasons ;-)

Here's to us helping you get a ton more reviews!

Team HelpfulCrowd

Spilt Ink Prints

I had trouble trying to import my reviews from Etsy into the app and Yusuf was absolutely brilliant. Such good and super fast customer service, more than happy to help you :) Thanks Yusuf!

June 5, 2020

Hey Spilt Ink Prints. Yeh those pesky review imports, especially from platforms like Etsy can be tricky. So glad that Yusuf managed to get your sorted!

Welcome to the Community!

Team HelpfulCrowd

Apex Lab

An app is only as good as it's support. While the app itself from its UI to UX is very functional and meets our needs - its the support that makes it really shine. And the team at Helpfulcrowd has been exceptional. We went from one e-commerce platform to another and they helped every step of the way. We can not say enough great things - especially Yusaf (attending to all our requests and needs). Thank you for being so Helpful :-) count resist...

May 20, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback Apex Lab. Glad you're loving our app and the support.

Be sure to check out our latest feature, Re-review, that lets you ask customers to update their review.

From everyone here at HelpfulCrowd, welcome to the family.

Sourcepace GmbH - a distributor of ApexProtect

I am at the beginning of the use of this app but it already looks really good. The main reason I am giving the five stars are the incredible support I have received. I needed to upload my previous reviews and encountered some technical issues. Yusuf from the support was incredible dedicated and helpful that he spent with me over the weekend several sessions. Very kind and very helpful. You will be not left alone with this app.

May 20, 2020

We're here with you every step of the way... and we're so glad that we could get you up and running on the weekend. We love our European countryman as well!

Be sure to check out our Google integration that allows you to import your Google reviews and even reply and comment on them.

Welcome to the HelpfulCrowd Community ;-)

griggindustries

I'm writing this after being a user of this app for almost a month. Not only does it do reviews and questions and answers Yusuf helped me import several years of reviews that were not csv compatable. I changed themes and Yusuf came to the rescue again, getting HelpfulCroud laid out perfectly in my new theme. Even made the color of the stars match my theme. If you are using a cheap app for reviews. Get HelpfulCrowd so you don't have to worry about them anymore.

May 20, 2020

Need some plumbing gear, check out Grigg Industries!

We'll take cheap as a compliment and we also like the sound of great value ;-)

So glad to have you onboard Grigg Industries and to help you save and migrate your precious reviews collected over the years.

Yusuf was able to make the styling changes with the custom CSS editor, but keep a close eye in the app.

We're shortly releasing the new star icons and colour options feature so you can pick any colour under the rainbow and even different icons without needing to know any coding or CSS knowledge.

Thank again for your support Grigg and we are so glad to have you in the community.

The Gourmet Market

Really good app by the time being, lets see how it goes along once reviews start coming in. Quite affordable for what it does.

May 20, 2020

We love you Gourmet Market and we're looking forward to helping you collect a ton of reviews!

Be sure to collect extra media with our Media Reminder feature. Couple it with our Review Rewards feature to drive even richer review content... pictures, long reviews and even video!

Welcome to the HelpfulCrowd Community.

Ezziz

Big shoutout to Yusuf at customer service for helping me out immediately with problems i had, and for the fast replies, and the outstanding customer service.
This app is great, and i definetly recommend it!

May 20, 2020

The only thing better than the App...Yusuf! They are both awesome! Thanks for the awesome feedback Ezziz... we appreciate it!

Jordono

Super application ! Gratuite jusqu'à 5 produits avec des reviews. L'équipe est très compétente et réactive. Merci à Anna

May 20, 2020

Jordano, merci beaucoup pour votre avis et vos commentaires, nous l'apprécions vraiment!
Si heureux que nous ayons pu traduire votre vitrine en français en un seul clic (psst, nous faisons également 26 autres langues hors de la boîte)

Bienvenue dans la communauté HelpfulCrowd.

De tout le monde à Team HelpfulCrowd

Coup2Main

The best reviews app that I know. You can fully customize it and the support are fast and responsive! I highly recommend them!

May 20, 2020

Ooo....we're blusing! Thank you so much Coup2Main. So glad that you love HelpfulCrowd.

Be sure to check out all the hundreds of customizable widget styles and designs... we have truly tried to make it one of the most powerful review apps available with up to 5 videos/photos per review being able to be uploaded and displayed in our awesome media gallery.

Welcome to the Helpful Community

AnyGlide

This app has great options, easy to use, and versitile. When I was unable to get a feature to work properly for myself, I reached out to support. Yusuf from HelpfulCrowd not only got me what I needed, he customized it to match the look and feel of my site. How personal, how awesome. I was impressed. Great company, great people, great product!

May 20, 2020

We pride ourselves on how easy our app is to use whilst being powerful and flexible. Thank you AnyGlide for your awesome review.

Be sure to keep your eyes on the new settings that we 're releasing that will allow you to customize the look and feel of widget colours and icons yourself, without needing to know CSS.

Welcome to the HelpfulCrowd Community