Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

Hightail Hair

I used this app to help get reviews on my new website. The app works great and we received our first reviews soon after. The support from Helpfulcrowd was prompt, knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommended!
Check out how it integrates into your shop by checking out our website: www.hightailhair.com

May 20, 2020

If you've got long hair and you like to keep it tidy while riding a bike, you need to check out Hightail Hair's stores in both Oz and the US!

Thank you for the awesome review Hightail. We love your product, your shops and your feedback!!

Welcome to the HelpfulCrowd Community

From everyone at Team HelpfulCrowd ;-)

Top Secret Songwriter

Awesome app and I got excellent and quick customer support from Yusuf. He immediately made the changes and updates I needed for my topsecretsongwriter.store site and I was pleased! Thank you so much for your support!!

JHS-AC

The BEST review app I have ever used!!! Excellent customer service. If you don't know how to install, just contact them! They will do all this for you. It saves you time and money! I really appreciate Yusuf's kind assistance. If you want to know how it performs, please view my site: https://www.acjhs.com

June 5, 2020

Hey JHS-AC. We'll settle for the BEST review app you've every used! Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad that we could help you get started!

Looking forward to helping you collect a ton more reviews and making a ton more sales!

Skirenity

Very helpful and straightforward app! I am not a tech-savy person so when I needed some assistance, the support team was quick to respond and help. I have to give a big shoutout to Yusuf. He was super kind and helpful!

June 5, 2020

Skirenity? Love that name! So glad that we were able to help you get started. We'll be sure to let Yusuf know that you gave him the double thumbs up!

If you need any more help, you know where to find us!

Casessay

Best review app I have tried! Has almost everything I want for a review app! And the service is unbelievably good! No matter what you want, they help you realize it in just a few seconds! Don't hesitate. Just give it a try and you will thank me later!

June 5, 2020

We love you Casessay! You have an awesome set of protective cases for phones and such a cool site!

Thank you for letting us help you get setup and established!

Your Ethiopian Diaspora Shopping Website

The support is very helpful. They resolved you problem right away. Price is very correct for an awesome support. Never been disappointed in a year of support.

Knurhaar.dk

Fast response, helpful and very skilled :)
Yusuf responed within seconds and helped us immediately with our store https://knurhaar.dk/ Thank you once again Yusuf it's nice to know HelpfulCrowd have such dedicated people in their firm.

Esmé Scarves New York

Their customer support is very helpful. Yusuf helped me integrate everything needed for my site. Very recommended!

PMG BEAUTY

This app is the best among its class, the customer support is the best, thanks for the helping hand with setting it up

CaduPrints

Before I tried HelpfulCrowd I tried other top competitor apps very very similar to HelpfulCrowd. Those apps were recommended to me by two comma club member. This means that their store makes $1,000,000 in revenue yearly.
So I'm thinking, OK if they are making that kind of money with the app that they recommend it has to work and customer service has to be excellent. so I thought let me give it a try.
I'm trying to figure out how to use this fancy app for reviews and do the things that my store needs, but was not able to do it myself. I contacted tech support and explained to them what I needed for my store can your app do it?
My frustration started when they could not understand what I was asking for after explaining several times. It was something simple far as applying store reviews in a specific way.

I had to uninstall the app because I could not get any help.

At this point I'm working towards trying the third app and that's this app HelpfulCrowd.

I'm super impressed with the customer service I received from Yusuf this past Friday. It was by Instant messenger chat. I got quick support I may have waited 5-6 min vs others wait time was a few hours.

On Friday Yusuf spent over an hour helping me with my store needs. I explained to Yusuf what I needed and the purpose of it and he understood right away with no problem. Next thing for me to work on was review spreadsheet to give Yusuf when done.

On Sunday I needed lots of help with the review spreadsheet, I wondered if customer support was open on Sunday. I went and checked and there was customer service help. Anna was wonderful in helping me fix my spreadsheet and diagnosing the problem and she fixed the things I messed up on.

Now its Monday morning I go to my HelpfulCrowd app admin page and saw a message from Usuf that all the work is done. I look at the time the message came in and it said 8 hours ago.

I was amazed at the level of commitment they have for their customers, HelpfulCrowd has a fantastic team ready serve its customers.

I went and took a look at my store https://caduwisprint.com/ and I was wowed , this store looks amazing now. This store does not look like it was built two or three days ago. This store looks like it has been around for years. It shows trust I would buy from this store.

I want to thank Anna and Usuf for your hard work and commitment in helping me.

Thank you.