Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 31, 2020

Yusuf is crazy fast and i didn't expect any one working at this time (10:00pm PST) but he is not only response fast but also super experiential and patient.

Happy Inherit
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 27, 2020

Great app, even better support. An all-in-1 reviews platform for a competitive price. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Designer Supplied
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited August 25, 2020

UNBELIEVABLE SERVICE + BEST APP!
If you're looking for the perfect review app, you're in the right place.
This is not a forced review/bot review. I've had my online store since 2013 and I've never experience such topnotch service anywhere else but from this team, especially to YUSUF!!! :) I've been bombarding him for almost a week now and he has always been so kind and patient in answering all my inquiries, and was always willing to go the extra-mile to do app-related work for me. I've tried countless review apps here on Shopify but have never found the perfect one to fit my needs until i found HelpfulCrowd. I swear, this is just too perfect! And worth every $! Thank you for making this app so useful and convenient to your users :)

Check out my site if you need to take a look of how the reviews work: www.cocoandtoffee.com :) Thank you!

Coco and Toffee
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited August 25, 2020

This is first time on shopify app i received a more and more support and help than expected , these guys are really super duper helpy and friendly, Love this app and double love to their support :-* <3
My store Link is, https://byrnewears.com

Byrne Wears
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited August 30, 2020

I started a few days ago, it was easy to set up and I also got quick answers when ever I needed, and some advice too. the dashboard is very friendly and easy too. Thank you so much.
Deborah

Distant Healing
Israel
Edited August 21, 2020

EZ Citrus Juicer

I have tried all of the reviews app on Shopify and they all have some issue to slow down your site or mess up your page. But then I found Helpfulcrowd's new app - Product Review App+Video. I tried it out, got stuck somewhere and reached out. What a surprise! Helpfulcrowd's help team was so amazing! When I reached out for help uploading my Amazon reviews, Yusuf was very helpful and understanding. Now, I have an easy working reviews app, AND its ready for Google - Amazing! Thanks Yusuf!

www.ezcitrusjuicer.com
August 19, 2020

Their support team is just so proactive in offering help since the widget for reviews are not showing up on the product page. Thank you :)

Everyday Solutions
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited August 19, 2020

Excellent free app. Prompt and professional customer service. All in all, a great product. Very happy with this app. Yusuf does a great job helping out. And it's helping my www.headwatersbamboo.com Shopify store to grow. Good stuff.

Headwaters Bamboo
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 18, 2020

I'm very happy with this app. I've got trouble with setup and Yusuf was very kind and helpful. I hope to get lots of feedback from my customers!

La Gato Tribu
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 17, 2020

This app is just amazing, very easy to work with, customise etc. and Yusuf is absolutely a star. He is very helpful. Highly recommend.

The prettiest.me