Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

Rocky River Hemp NC

Helpful Crowd is great! Excellent customer service, and a well-designed product. Anna was very helpful when I set up our store. Each of their features are well thought out and helpful. I highly recommend this app!

MiracleGreens

Helpful Crowd is an app that provides amazing service and I'd argue that it has the best layout out for your product reviews. I had the pleasure of being assisted by Yusef, who I say is a "champion of the people". Because not only did he instinctively import all my amazon reviews for me, when I asked him if it was possible to do so in the first place, but he managed to save me hours of time and prevent me from getting any headaches.

I will continue to use Helpful Crowd in the future, due to it's efficient and simple to use features and because the service is top-class.

Sweetish Jewelry

I started to use it on my store and it seems to be working properly. The customer service provided by the team is incredible. Yusuf was very helpful!

Gourmend Foods

App's been working great so far. Was easy to install, customer service has been very responsive to my few random queries. I really like the "verified buyer" tag to add credibility. Great app!

Sarah Norah Skin

It's also easy for customers to write reviews. As a bonus Yusuf from the helpful crowd was incredibly helpful, professional and lovely, I was considering leaving and he explained to me reasons I should stay, And I will be staying now because of him. https://sarahnorahskin.com check out my store!

Krafted Party

The power of a controlled community on any website is important and Helpful Crowd nailed in for us startup folks by providing this affordable option that has it all.

Quality CBD

Looks and works great. I needed help with installation and the customer service was super quick and helpful.

June 5, 2020

Hey Quality CBD, thanks so much for the review and we were so glad to be there to help with the setup.

Be sure to check out all the customization controls for the widgets to take them from minimal to fully featured. Also check out our new rating icons design options!

So glad to have you onboard!

Pawls

Yusuf was extremely helpful in guiding me through the app and making the requested changes. I had tried other review apps and never received such awesome customer service and so quickly!!

June 5, 2020

Hey Pawls, we're so chuffed to get this feedback...we're all blushing!Yusuf is our star agent! So glad he was able to provide you a hand guiding you through the app and and tailoring it to your requirements.

Similar Watches

perfect app, so helpful, also the support was amazing, thank u so mych :)

June 5, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Similar Watches ;-)

CliniqueSkinCare

yusef is very helpfull and very fast! he helped me twice and he was always direct. great effort and very professional!

June 5, 2020

Hey there Clinique Skin Care! Thank you sooooooo much for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Helpful Community and being a HelpfulCrowdian.