Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews + Site Review App incl. Video + Photo + Q&A

Along Came A Monster

4/10/19 Update: I'm still very happy with this App. It's working great.
I switched to this App as it offered more detailed customer review information and it displays on my site where shoppers will see it. Not just at a product page. It offers Q&A, etc. So far very good. Support very helpful.

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the review. We're pleased to hear that you love using our display widgets to share your reviews across your site! We look forward to rolling out a whole new host of display options and themes in the near future to provide you even more options.

Luxe 39

I have found it very easy to implement HelpfulCrowd and if I came across any issues they were very helpful and quick to come back with solutions

March 19, 2019

Thank you Helen for the review, we appreciate it. Thank you also for suggesting the two feature enhancements. We were glad that we were able to develop these and make them available for yourself and the wider HelpfulCrowd community at short notice.

Your Blissful

Ian at Helpfulcrowd has great customer service, the app is very easy to use. I would highly recommend this app, the review process seems to be more user-friendly than my previous review app.

March 19, 2019

Thank you Blissful for your review and also highlighting how easy the app is to use. We appreciate the feedback. Ian was also very chuffed that he could help you out. Love your store and we're happy that we can help grow your store, faster ;-)

EDC WALLETS

Thank you so much for your help, I have already fixed the remaining rating column. I really appreciate the awesome service! Be honest, this app is very easy to use if product id can be the same with product handle. If all colors in the section should be easily adjusted easily by users, I will definitely install it again! Thanks again!

March 11, 2019

Hi Louis, thanks for the review and we really appreciate the feedback. Love your store and the range of wallets!

We will look into why the product ID isn't the same as the product handle for the review imports and also additional control over the colours of the hyperlinks.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future ;-)

Team HelpfulCrowd

Milky Norks

Ian and the team are amazing. They go above and beyond to help. I selected their app as the features available are so much more advanced than on other product review apps. I can't recommend them highly enough.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for the kind words Jodi. Just so glad that we were able to help get you setup and started and being able to collect reviews in your sleep ;-)

We love supporting grassroots entrepreneurial businesses like yours...keep up the great work for all those mothers out there!

Dynasty Goddess Hair

I LOOKED FOR AN APP LIKE THIS A LONG TIME....I ACTUALLY GAVE UP, BUT HERE IT IS AND I LOVE IT.... GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.....BUT THE APP WORKS SO WELL, I HARDLY NEED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE 10 STARS

look-at-me store

Fast Delivery Good product ..........................................................................................................................................................

FrancyJewel

I had some problem with the set up, not caused by the app, but probably by some internal issue of my theme. Anna and the HelpfulCrowd crew, helped me from the beginning to now, step by step, everyday and all the time: h 24 week end included!!! Finding guys so passionate and professional it's really awesome and rare today.
So skillful and Helpful!
You are special and this Review App is more than my expectations!
I sincerely recommend it! It is ECCEZIONALE as we would say in Italy ;)

21gear

Great support team to guide you on how to use the apps and solve your problem. Good Job and continue the great work !

Strive Beauty Collection

Just got this app to show reviews. Once installed it was easy and looks great on my site. Already got 3 reviews :) Fast at responding when needing help!!