Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

Happy-li

Very good app suits my needs, proper reviews that help customers and not distracting them, Plus they have a very good customer support, love it :)

Happy-li, happy life!

So glad that we were able to help you out!

You asked for a new language...and we delivered 20 new languages! We now now automatically translate all email templates and storefront text for over 27 languages, so you can focus on what you do best...selling and growing your business.

Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community.. looking forward to seeing what we can do...together!

Koolimi

The Customer service is great! The widget that they provide is very nice and clean looking. The settings in the widget allows you to change colors so that it fits within your specific theme very nicely like it did with mine. Most is automated this allowed me to focus on what I am good at (Selling not Programming). A lot of options with out being confusing. Everything is in a good location. Keep up the good work!!!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the kind words Koolimi, you've made us blush :-)

We've just released a whole widget refresh...and if you thought what we had before was nice, you should check out the new rounded corners and drop shadows...we love the drop shadows!

We like to do the heavy lifting and excited to see what we can do...together!

Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community and thank you for the support!

Gin Amber Beauty

I think I have just found gold. The App is amazing and the customer support is even better. We are extremely happy with Helpful Crowd

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. It's greatly appreciated!

We're keen to see what more gold we can find together... by helping you grow your business faster!

Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community of fellow minded gold diggers ;-)

Just Jabbering

I like the professional appearance of this app. The gold star rating is my favorite feature. I recommend this app.

May 27, 2019

Thank you Just Jabbering. We hope that you've had a chance to check out our newest features...and you'll be pleased to hear that the gold star rating is still there...with even more features.

We were glad to be able to help you with your theme installation. Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community!

Sweeetitude

Great customer service. Had an issue with the review display running on two lines. Ian fixed it with no problem. Really happy with HelpfulCrowd.

May 27, 2019

Hey Sweeetitude... we're chuffed to have you on board and were glad we could help you get the theme code sorted out.

Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community!

HYVE Beauty

By far the best reviews app on the market today. Clean, easy to install. Not to mention giving you some of the best SE0 When it comes to product reviews.
Their support staff is second to none and will help you integrate and even migrate the reviews two different platforms.
I have over 1000 reviews spread across many different products and I've seen such an uptick in sales over the last few years with using this awesome platform. I would highly recommended.

April 3, 2019

Hyve Beauty has been a long standing HelpfulCrowd client and we're pleased that we were able to assist them with their migration painlessly. Thanks for the awesome review Stu and the team at Hyve Beauty and we look forward to continuing to help you grow and expand your business faster!

Along Came A Monster

4/10/19 Update: I'm still very happy with this App. It's working great.
I switched to this App as it offered more detailed customer review information and it displays on my site where shoppers will see it. Not just at a product page. It offers Q&A, etc. So far very good. Support very helpful.

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the review. We're pleased to hear that you love using our display widgets to share your reviews across your site! We look forward to rolling out a whole new host of display options and themes in the near future to provide you even more options.

Luxe 39

I have found it very easy to implement HelpfulCrowd and if I came across any issues they were very helpful and quick to come back with solutions

March 19, 2019

Thank you Helen for the review, we appreciate it. Thank you also for suggesting the two feature enhancements. We were glad that we were able to develop these and make them available for yourself and the wider HelpfulCrowd community at short notice.

Your Blissful

Ian at Helpfulcrowd has great customer service, the app is very easy to use. I would highly recommend this app, the review process seems to be more user-friendly than my previous review app.

March 19, 2019

Thank you Blissful for your review and also highlighting how easy the app is to use. We appreciate the feedback. Ian was also very chuffed that he could help you out. Love your store and we're happy that we can help grow your store, faster ;-)

EDC WALLETS

Thank you so much for your help, I have already fixed the remaining rating column. I really appreciate the awesome service! Be honest, this app is very easy to use if product id can be the same with product handle. If all colors in the section should be easily adjusted easily by users, I will definitely install it again! Thanks again!

March 11, 2019

Hi Louis, thanks for the review and we really appreciate the feedback. Love your store and the range of wallets!

We will look into why the product ID isn't the same as the product handle for the review imports and also additional control over the colours of the hyperlinks.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future ;-)

Team HelpfulCrowd