Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

Milky Norks

Ian and the team are amazing. They go above and beyond to help. I selected their app as the features available are so much more advanced than on other product review apps. I can't recommend them highly enough.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for the kind words Jodi. Just so glad that we were able to help get you setup and started and being able to collect reviews in your sleep ;-)

We love supporting grassroots entrepreneurial businesses like yours...keep up the great work for all those mothers out there!

Dynasty Goddess Hair

I LOOKED FOR AN APP LIKE THIS A LONG TIME....I ACTUALLY GAVE UP, BUT HERE IT IS AND I LOVE IT.... GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.....BUT THE APP WORKS SO WELL, I HARDLY NEED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE 10 STARS

look-at-me store

Fast Delivery Good product ..........................................................................................................................................................

FrancyJewel

I had some problem with the set up, not caused by the app, but probably by some internal issue of my theme. Anna and the HelpfulCrowd crew, helped me from the beginning to now, step by step, everyday and all the time: h 24 week end included!!! Finding guys so passionate and professional it's really awesome and rare today.
So skillful and Helpful!
You are special and this Review App is more than my expectations!
I sincerely recommend it! It is ECCEZIONALE as we would say in Italy ;)

21gear

Great support team to guide you on how to use the apps and solve your problem. Good Job and continue the great work !

Strive Beauty Collection

Just got this app to show reviews. Once installed it was easy and looks great on my site. Already got 3 reviews :) Fast at responding when needing help!!

DogTailMerch

The costumer assisstance was great and helped me make use of this apps features. its worth the paid price.

Venturelite

so far the best review app i used after going through most recommended ones from the shopify store, plus the team are super helpful and engaged with my inquiries, i wanna mention the staff lan, who helps me a lot from the beginning, even on small details.

Côté Cuir

I have read all reviews apps available for Shopify and I chose this application for several reasons: price, several customizable options, send emails (automatic or manual), reviews with or not photos/videos, moderation, autopublish or not, multilingual, several widgets we can place where we want, connect and share reviews on FB or Twitter, customize email templates, reminder emails, thank you email, import orders you've had in the past and send emails requests, etc. And they will add more in the future.

There are all the instructions in the app to import reviews.

For Q&A we can activate or not this option. We can group several products with the same Q&A, personalized templates emails, etc.

If you need help and have questions, the support is excellent and really fast. They made a few more changes for me.

TwoUnderTwo

I use this app for ratings and reviews of products from my website. I really like how how the review section looks unified with my layout and overall website design. I just recently launched my site, but even in this short time period, the customer service has been wonderful and their response time has been quick. I am glad I chose HelpfulCrowd!