Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
HelpfulCrowd
Edited August 6, 2020

It is a very helpful app that will make look your Shopify store amazing! The staff is also very supportive, Yusuf particularly

My Shinny Skin
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited August 5, 2020

They help me with setting up my reviews into my store in less than 5 mins. They respond so fast and would be able to answer my questions.

J and C Fitness
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 4, 2020

great app and customer service, i mean check them out you guys! plans are flexible and reasonable price and last but not least the great content and value put in each plan

Zmatical
Time spent using app: 28 days
August 4, 2020

I use this app to help me gather reviews from my customers, the app seems to have lots of options. Customer support is great! Yusuf guided me and helped me to get it running in no time at all. Importing from other review apps was impressively easy and quick. Analytics page needs work, but so far so good!

Cocolene
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
Edited August 1, 2020

Apart from this app being so inclusive of everything you could possibly need in a review app, the customer serice has been outstanding. They practically set it up for me and then Yusuf made the design changes I wanted, making it a sure thing that I would recommend this app to anyone and everyone.

Feroce Eyewear