4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to streamline invoicing and offer customization. It's praised for its professional templates, user-friendly interface, and reliable performance. Merchants value the responsive customer support and seamless Shopify integration. Unique features like blocking certain customers from receiving invoices, support for "excluding tax" lines, and adding metafields to packing slips are also highlighted. The app's quick load time, free plan, and the "Download Invoice" button for customers are other notable features. It's seen as a comprehensive invoicing solution offering excellent service at a fair price.

November 1, 2022

Really love this app. They have different templates available with good design and on top of those many templates, they have great customising features. The free plan has decent options for you to get started with and enough features to keep you going until you really start making good sales. And once you have more than 50 orders you want to see at a time, you can easily afford to buy the paid plans. And lastly, very prompt and helpful support ❤️

Loud Skin
India
About 4 hours using the app
Vify replied November 1, 2022

We wish to thank you again for your review. This does mean the world to us.
Should you still need our help, always feel free to drop a message on LiveChat for the fastest assistance.

December 15, 2022

Love this app! Super easy to use, I can adjust my invoice however I like. Fantastic customer support. I was dealing with Tina and she was absolutely fabulous. Thanks guys, you're doing a great job!

kewbakehouse
United Arab Emirates
Vify replied December 16, 2022

June 13, 2022

Works very well. Love the layouts, with lots of options. Super easy and intuitive to use. Customer service is excellent.

Yendor - The Journey of a Junior Adventurer
Vify replied June 15, 2022

May 26, 2021

Simple application and attentive support thank you very much. You can customize invoices to your liking.
Don't hesitate to try it !

Atelier Kumo
France
Vify replied May 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy knowing that you are enjoying the app.
Please feel free to let us know if any further assistance is needed.

Jack

February 1, 2023

FABULOUS. I LOVE that customers can download their tax invoices themselves from their account page when they login. There aren't many invoice apps that have this function. I also like that you can set up automated emails with the tax invoice. And the price is great too.
And of course, customer service - I wasn't able to add the code, so they were able to do it for me and super-fast too.

Tielka
Vify replied February 13, 2023

July 4, 2022

I found it while I was looking for an invoice that was as simple as possible for customers. We have received more information through friendly consultation, and hope your company will prosper further in the future.

the Home&Co
Singapore
Vify replied July 4, 2022

Hi Mary,

February 10, 2023

Super handy app and very well helped by the friendly customer service. Highly recommended! Thanks for the help!

Ouleh Squad
Netherlands
Vify replied February 13, 2023

April 22, 2021

Easy to download and install. With a few clicks you can customize it to your branding and are ready to go.

YOSMO
Netherlands
Vify replied April 22, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words, that just made our day!
We are delighted to help you with your store. Let us know anytime if you need any further assistance from us.

February 17, 2022

Been online 5 days with Shopify, great to have an invoice app you can edit easily and create a welcome note for your new customers.
Instant support response and even gave me some html code to help with the welcome note aligning left to right. Awesome thanks, Aussie Pet Warehouse.

Aussie Pet Warehouse
About 1 hour using the app
May 18, 2021

I'm done setting up the invoice how I'd like. I've set up the automation for invoices to be sent out when orders are paid. Test emails look fine. I'm happy with the app so far.

Little Piglet
About 1 hour using the app
Vify replied May 18, 2021

Hi Ann,

We are more than happy to know that you are having a smooth experience with our app.
Please let us know if any assistance is needed, we will be here to help.

Jack