Order Printer: PDF Invoice Pro

Print order, Receipts, Refund, Packing slip, Invoice Generator

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

VapeMan.net

Location Bahrain
Time spent using app About 1 month

i use this app daily in using the free version and still it's good and it help so much .. i do recommend it

Portable Winch Co.

It works wonderfully; very easy to set up and customize. Amazing for a free app! I only have issues with the translation from English to French, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

BAD WORKWEAR

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Really good app. Very helpful team Only thing missing is the ability to customise the email itself. However I have been told this feature is coming soon

Soapy Desserts

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app not exactly what I'm looking for, but customer service is fast, and very helpful. If I was doing wholesale I'd have for sure kept this app!

August 9, 2021

Hi Erica,

Thank you for your review.
We are sad to know that the app could not offer the features you are looking for, but do wish you the best of luck in finding one.
We also look forward to having you back with us in the near future.

Chick'N Swell

more editingmore filters attributes. Possiblity take PAID out some invoices are paid outside Shopify

July 21, 2021

Thank you for your review.
We are not sure which editing or filters you would want more from our app. Please respond to our email so we could assist further.
For the PAID watermark, you can easily disable it if needed, within Template edit.

Skin Care By Suzie

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Update:
Although my feeling about the free plan has not changed, Customer support was excellent in their efforts to make this work for me. You can not have a great app without great customer support. Free plan is useless, It say 50 per month, What they don't say is you can only view 50 per month, Does not let you pick which 50. So it would not even show me an order today, even though I only need this to print a few a month.

July 8, 2021

Hi there,

We first apologize for your experience with our app.

Currently, the FREE plan of ours offers to display the first 50 orders of the current month, thus if yours has exceeded that, it would not be shown.
It is designed for new stores with small numbers of orders per month, to still be able to enjoy the basic functions of the app without having to pay anything.
For bigger stores, the STARTER or PREMIUM is there to meet your needs.
If you need any specific invoice for a specific order, you could contact us anytime for help.

Regards,

Simplicity Captivates Beauty

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I just downloaded the app today. I understood most things for the set-up process but I still had a few questions for the somethings, that were still a bit confusing for me. I was able to get through their customer service app. Jack was very patient and helpful with the questions I had. I am satisfied with the APP so far.

July 2, 2021

Hi Nadine,

We are happy to receive your review on our app.
We would, however, like to know why it was a 4-star review. We do strive for providing the best user experience possible, thus would be happy to have your insight on this.
We have also followed up with you via email, and are still waiting for your response.

Elemento 47

Location Mexico

I like it because of how simple it is. I would like you to improve your Spanish in your translation.

June 5, 2021

Thank you for your review.
Since we're not native speakers, the translation might not be the smoothest, but you can always edit all the wordings as you like, by going to Translation -> Translate, then update all the fields.

Plyomat

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to create invoices for customers who require it. Need to have option though for making for draft orders.

May 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.
The draft orders option is actually to be added shortly, within 1-2 weeks.

TimmMedical

We just started using the app but so far it's great. We were able to create a template that works for our customers and integrate it with Shopify notifications. Easy to use. Only wish we could convert the currency on the invoice but that's not a feature just yet. We would also like to see a statement option for customers who place numerous orders.

May 25, 2021

Hi Andrew,

We wish to thank you for your review.
Currently to convert the currency of the order, you could use some other applications on the appstore, where they do offer such function, or you can simply refer to this instructions from Shopify: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/cross-border/currencies

Previous 1