Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Notperfectcompany

This app has exceeded my expectations. There are no limits to what you can do. Once I'm done with one video I am anxious to do the next.

Kamerastore.com

First I downloaded the app, it auto connected to an unrelated client vimeo account without asking me. I then had to disconnect, create an account for my business. Then I see templates, some with a “Pro” badge. So I click one with no pro badge. Then it tells me I need to download the vimeo app. Download the app and it’s sideways, no tablet version. Then it asks me what kind of videos I want to make, and eventually asks me for money to do anything. Total waste of my time.

March 1, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review. We’re sorry to read about your experience with our app. Please note that the optimal VC for Shopify experience occurs when operated on a computer or laptop, as it is not supported on tablets nor mobile web. For additional information or so we can assist further, could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact?

Eboonify

I used this app because it super easy!! It save me so much time! Only think paying 20 a month and not able to unload pictures...I have to go somewhere else and that a bummer.

February 28, 2021

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. Could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact so we can investigate and assist you?

You Go Girl Beauty

Just wanted to give kudos to the team at Vimeo for creating such a cool and easy to use app to help create a nice Intro video to our Brand for our website.

February 28, 2021

Wow!!! Thank you! 5 stars and a stellar review! We hope your experience is as amazing as your words have made us feel about our app!

DelaCollections

The first video made with this App looks really great and professional. I just downloaded it so I hope it the good feeling I have continues

February 28, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Outside The Asylum Diving & Travel

I just started creating videos and I'm having a blast! It's easy and addictive to create professional quality videos in minutes. I upgraded to the Pro plan so I could play around with the customization and branding. You get a 30 day free trial and if you find it worth it, the $50/month charge should pay for itself.

February 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

saldivarstore.com

ES MUY FACIL DE USAR Y ESTA MUY PRACTICA ME GUSTO POR QUE PUEDES COMPARTIR TODOS TUS PRODUCTOS EN YOUTUBE Y LAS REDES SOCIALES

February 28, 2021

¡Fantástico! Nos alegra saber que te gusta mucho nuestra aplicación. Trabajaremos para seguir mejorándola. Gracias por tomarte el tiempo para calificarnos.

Reihani Design

I used this app to help me to make video for Shopify. I like it that it makes it possible to make video without experience. It could be easier if there were more video options.

February 23, 2021

LushyLipz

I don't often write reviews that often but just had to for this Vimeo app that I installed and used to create a cool marketing video for my Shopify page. It's very easy to use and comes with some slick templates and tracks that look very professional and cool in my opinion. I recommend this app!

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

Buckz apparel.

i used the platform and its a very good when my site starts makin money ill start using the upraded version but right now even the free version is good

February 22, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60