Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

My Gift Fashions

found this App to be very good. Still playing around with it. It does help get Facebook and Instagram clicks.

July 11, 2021

We are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

Ennovy's Boutique

Learning how to create ads. The process is very easy for me. I am in the beginning stages of learning. I uploaded a few pictures and picked a background and song and it was done.

June 30, 2021

It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

Rockabilly Queen

app is great, easy to make videos and great choice. the free option is very limited and is difficult to download. Maybe Vimeo can update the free version to make the process of downloading less complicated

June 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

TrueNorthApparel

I love how easy it is to create content and track the analytics! It drives a ton of traffic to my stores and does a great job of building my customer base!

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

kaboondesk

I don't have any experience to create a video. This app really helps me a lot. It's so easy to create my own video. Love it!

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

Aranya: Photography & Beyond

I am quite happy with this. I can now use this to create all sorts of product videos!! Its easy to use, and I like this. The videos are short and perfect for a product page. If you want to remove the Vimeo trademark, go Pro

June 10, 2021

PugliAmo

I used this app to promote my products. Easy to use and plenty of penalisation options available! Excellent app!!

June 8, 2021

FP Ideenfabrik

Super App - does what it should. Easy installation and easy setup - all be fine.
Quick video generating and publishing

June 8, 2021

Pasttime99

I purchased the basic subscription to be able to produce videos and it will not allow me to send. Will be canceling subscription!

June 6, 2021

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. Could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact so we can investigate and assist you?

Ita Boutique

Very fine app and easy to use. I enjoy adding videos to products presentation to increase selling and product appeal

May 31, 2021