Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 3, 2022

I cancelled this app and auto-renewal but they took payment anyway. However it has taken 3 goes to submit a one star review

Mount Longboards New Zealand
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited February 20, 2022

APP esta desconfigurado funcionava muito bem mais agora ao criar videos a partir dos produtos shopify os videos são criados com erros , pois as letras não se encaixam dentro do video fica todo desconfigurado

Fabricasex Fribasex Lingerie Fitness e Sexshop
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Vimeo, Inc. replied February 20, 2022

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. Could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact so we can investigate and assist you?

December 9, 2021

I have used this app previously and it worked awesomely with my Shopify store. The current version does not integrate with my Shopify products. I have reached out to the developer and no response. Shopify should remove this app becuase it no longer has integration to Shopify products.

NaturesGardenEssentials.com
Time spent using app: 16 days
Vimeo, Inc. replied December 13, 2021

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. We understand that you have reached out to our support team. We will communicate with you further via the ticket and will do our best to resolve this with you!

December 1, 2021

I use app for biz would like to be able to fit in more messages, have more photos and different music.

livingsimplyrich
Time spent using app: 12 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied December 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

November 20, 2021

Helped me created both a Facebook and Youtube add of my products. Very nice. While it gave me much more in the way of being able to adjust my own text, font colors, and feel of the video, the Logo can only be used if you pay.

Twylight Crow
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Edited November 16, 2021

Really enjoy creating videos for my store with the templates. It fun an takes me less time to develop.

Bellapierrechile
Chile
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Vimeo, Inc. replied December 2, 2021

We hope your videos are as beautiful as your review is to us! Thank you for your fantastic review and rating!

November 8, 2021

This app is amazing and everything that I was looking for to create eye-catching ads! Thank you so much for this!

Skin Zephyr
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
Vimeo, Inc. replied December 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

November 7, 2021

We've used Vimeo as a trial before. You can easily create photos like videos, so we think you will use them frequently in the future. We hope to work with you in the future.

TrendyJapan
Japan
Time spent using app: 9 days
Vimeo, Inc. replied December 2, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

November 5, 2021

I am very satisfied with my video and how easy it is to use Vimeo video maker will recommend to family and friends

Game Virtue
Time spent using app: 8 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied November 7, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Edited November 4, 2021

I used Vimeo to effectively showcase a variety of fitness and aerobics tools, and this colorfully revealed the properties of these tools.

Longevity create