Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Game Virtue

I am very satisfied with my video and how easy it is to use Vimeo video maker will recommend to family and friends

November 7, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Longevity create

Location Ukraine

I used Vimeo to effectively showcase a variety of fitness and aerobics tools, and this colorfully revealed the properties of these tools.

November 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

My Small Store

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Good app but we need to go pro which is only annual base - we would use the app for new products only, meaning 3 times a year making the $240 stiff compared to other video platforms.

November 5, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

D & S Treasury Chest

I think this is a great app! The video was easy to make. I wanted to use the add in cart sticker but I realize if you click on it, it did not take you to my store so customers could order. This would be great if possible!

October 25, 2021

Thank you for your rating and your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Pickme Mall

Location Hong Kong SAR

Its very good and easy to make a face book video for me and help my business grow more ,I will keep to use this App and try to invite my friend or business partner to use it

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

Detroit's Best Coffee

I used this app to create a video explaining my products and company. I it extremely easy to use and turned out great content.

October 7, 2021

Wow!!! Thank you! 5 stars and a stellar review! We hope your experience is as amazing as your words have made us feel about our app!

Junglearth.in

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

great app to boost sales through wonderful videos and designed templates with music pre added, loved it

October 6, 2021

Threads

Location India

Excellent video app to use for e-commerce , all features are available, rate can be reduced and more free features can be provided

Munaleeza

very very nice app to make videos , must have this app . multiple tasks can be done . thanks so much to vimeo app

Yellow Canary Enterprise

I think I can use this app to promote my website. To early to say, but so far so good. Lets dive Vimeo a try.

October 3, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?