Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited August 28, 2021

I tried to use this app to turn my existing product photos into a video on my website using the shopify platform. It would not let me imbed the final video the website or save without paying a monthly $20 fee. it says free but its not. I even kept the video less than 30 seconds as stated and used a free templete. In this case it was the NO FILTER template.

StoneBase
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Vimeo, Inc. replied August 29, 2021

Thanks for your review. Free users can't remove the watermark; that's the trade-off. With an upgrade to Plus (or higher), you can choose if you want to include the watermark on your video. Feel free to reach out to us at https://vimeo.com/help/contact with any other questions.

July 30, 2021

I like how easy it is to create beautiful ads for my social media sites. I would have given the app 5 stars if all the sites were included. Not sure why Instagram and TikTok are not included in the easy uploads to social sites process. Overall, Vimeo is very easy to use and has tons of templates to use for those who are still in the learning process of making great video content.

ChauntelleCharisse
Time spent using app: 12 days
Vimeo, Inc. replied August 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

July 27, 2021

Quick and easy to use. Instruanctions are clear. Plenty of fonts backgrounds etc to use. Great choice of music to add to back ground.

Lillymo
Time spent using app: 3 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 27, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

Edited July 20, 2021

FREE to install and make a video with a watermark then an annual fee of 100s to actually use or get the video created. Adobe Premire is cheaper

ei8hth.com
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 20, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. You can create, save, & publish beautiful videos with our free version. Please make sure you choose one of our free Templates or Styles (without the PRO sticker) & do not exceed a 30-second final video. Videos made with our free version have our watermark on them as well. Give it another try & let us know how you like your video.
Additionally, Vimeo Create offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade

July 16, 2021

I used this app to create a better view of my online store. Hope it generates more sales! It was fun to make the video too!

Sure Shop Unlimited
Time spent using app: 3 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 18, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Edited July 14, 2021

This apps provides loads of templates to choose from which help me to create videos. I can upload them to my social media sites, but I will like to be able to upload them to my laptop as well. I look forward to creating my video content.

BLUESKYESBLU
Time spent using app: 8 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 18, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

July 7, 2021

found this App to be very good. Still playing around with it. It does help get Facebook and Instagram clicks.

My Gift Fashions
Time spent using app: 9 days
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 11, 2021

We are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

June 29, 2021

Learning how to create ads. The process is very easy for me. I am in the beginning stages of learning. I uploaded a few pictures and picked a background and song and it was done.

Ennovy's Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Vimeo, Inc. replied June 30, 2021

It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

June 26, 2021

app is great, easy to make videos and great choice. the free option is very limited and is difficult to download. Maybe Vimeo can update the free version to make the process of downloading less complicated

Rockabilly Queen
Time spent using app: 2 months

June 25, 2021

I love how easy it is to create content and track the analytics! It drives a ton of traffic to my stores and does a great job of building my customer base!

TrueNorthApparel
Time spent using app: 7 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!