Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Comodi Home

It´s really easy to use. I am happy with the effects that they offer. I have already recommended this app to my friends

April 30, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

ChaWalter.com

Wonderful store design in a video created for additional advertising the products to sell. It easy to create the video you would like to publish and can be edited the way you wanted. It fan-creating the video. Thank you for this app.

April 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

Little Fortune

Nice app~ I Hope can increase the conversation rate! It is nice to free to use it~ I enjoy with it~ cheers

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

Felysplace

Great work! Makes lovely videos with nice music! It will now go on YouTube and other places to help me make sales!

April 22, 2021

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when video makers recommend our app as a great product! Thank you for the review and the rating!!!

classicorder

the app is very good i like it alot, it aided me to create nice advertisement videos , it had a music background too

April 18, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Affletic

So far I have found this App very good! I am able to create fun but professional videos for my social accounts.

April 13, 2021

We are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

Blue Rose Smokes

enjoyed thais app very much, lots of options, lots of ideas available, would definitely recommend to a friend

April 12, 2021

D'NOLA

I used this app to help me do my video .I really like it. It would be nice if it did more effects . thanks

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Calico Jacks Online

I wanted to have a go at making a video clip ads for my store when I saw the app in Shopify apps, so had a go. Its great except for your logos over lapping where I put text, found that annoying as I wanted to just have a clear video , dont mind having your logo on it, but would be better if it was only at the start and end perhaps would be an option you could offer

April 7, 2021

Lisverik Trends

I used this app to create a still picture video. I hope my buyers will like it a buy some leggings because of this video.

April 7, 2021