Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Kat's Closet Apparel & Beauty

I love this app, it is great for creating videos for my products to put on my FB and YouTube. However, that's a lot of dough to fork over for a small business trying to broaden their reach. Why not offer monthly for the Pro or even Business? That's the reason I'm only giving three stars - their tiers subscription, Personal you can pay monthly, but business not?

May 31, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. Vimeo Create offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store

Great app. I have use this app in the past to create videos without a problem, however just a few days ago i wanted to create a video for my product page. Video was created without an issue but did not work in my product page. Contacted Yelena she was nice and patient however at the end it didn't work. Video was not working in my product page. she said i needed to contact a web developer....?

May 30, 2021

Hi and thank you for your feedback.
Further to our ticket correspondence - Vimeo Create for Shopify allows you to quickly create videos for your Shopify store and products.
The output is a video file that can be added as media to your product page, or an embed code, which can be pasted into the HTML of your website.
As for the latter - making adjustments to your website code (including changing the code in order to position the video in a different spot) is outside of our support scope and requires developers knowledge.
You can try placing it in different parts of the code to see how it works for you, yet we highly recommend that you contact and consult with a developer to make sure the process is performed properly.

ONSTYLE

I used this app to create ads for my Shopify store. I was surprised by how easy and fast it was! The quality of the ads was also great. If you don't know how to create ads, this is the perfect app for you.

May 30, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Shopping at Alice

Nice but expensive for a startup business. Go back in time and think about where the stock market was at the beginning of the road.

May 26, 2021

BROKEN EGG CO

This app is good .I Liked the features they are really useful. They are good for creating good videos .

May 25, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Valtopia

I'm pretty stoked to use it and share my art and videos this way. It was easy and turned out really well.

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

Charmed Moonpets

I love this app. It helps me create amazing video ads in minutes! I wished it was a little bit longer, but I guess that's okay! Thanks!

May 25, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

RS Gymfit

very good app, really helped me a lot. Go for Vimeo, this app can make awesome videos for free, thanks!

May 6, 2021

DatPetDoe

this is good. but the subscription fee is too pricey. If this costs at arouns 20-30 USD per month then I would subscribe to it right away

May 6, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Stadsboken

This is my first test with a video in my shop. It will probably take me another week or so before I can rate the product. But so far - so very good.

April 30, 2021

We hope your videos are as beautiful as your review is to us! Thank you for your initial review and rating!