Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Thespicegift

Wow im really impressed with this app, without having youtube, this is such a perfect app to add videos to your product page!

March 21, 2021

Perfection is very hard to attain and we are flattered that you feel we have achieved that milestone! Thank you so very much for your kind words! We hope every video you create is as perfect as the app you feel we provide!

WELLMOONS

This application is really beautiful easy to use it saves me time it took me hours to edit the videos with photoshop ouff the design of this application is really wow

March 21, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

woodndeco

Super easy to create professional video. With paid version only imagination is the limit for making new videos. Great tool. Thanks

March 18, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash

I wish the subscription wasnt so high. I would love to have this. It was super easy to make a video and it would be awesome to play with this.

March 14, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. Vimeo Create for Shopify offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade

laraklass.desing

The convenient and lightweight program, you can create excellent content for advertising yourself without special knowledge and skills

March 14, 2021

It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

NSE Imports

Great app and very easy to use, please can you compress the majisto.js that your app uses? Google Pagespeed flags this up twice on a page, once for being 'unused' (I assume because your app uses it to scan the page for images) and the other for compression, per Google 'Text-based resources should be served with compression (gzip, deflate or brotli) to minimize total network bytes.' It's a small thing but when trying to squeeze every extra point out of of a page the 0.15s will make a difference, especially on a shopify site.

March 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

djoodie

Just did my first demo. It was amazingly easy to do! Recommended. I like that it allowed me to upload my own music.

March 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

Dois Growshop

Ottima app per creare video divertenti ed utili tutorial per attività economiche. Consigliato per chi non ha esperienza di montaggio video.

March 11, 2021

God Is Love Apparel

The video editing was user-friendly. I was able to choose a template and change the color palette. I was happy with the finished product.

March 8, 2021

We are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

ARDEN SHOPPING

Will help you a lot, professional video campaigns just click a way. Eay to creat and publish them....

March 8, 2021