Reviews (684)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to create professional, short videos for product promotions and social media. It offers various templates and music options, and allows direct video uploads to social media. Many reported increased customer engagement and praised the responsive customer service. However, some desire more customization options, such as featuring multiple products or adding more images and different music.

June 25, 2020

Just downloaded and I'm impressed after creating first video. Hoping site load times are not slowed down as I add more video but I def like what I see so far.

Hen & Tilly
Almost 2 years using the app
Vimeo, Inc. replied June 28, 2020

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as impressive as you feel our app is!

January 31, 2021

i used this app a lot and have a very good impressions on my products, thanks for the develpers! i would recommend to my friends all!

UNIC UNID
Almost 2 years using the app
Vimeo, Inc. replied February 2, 2021

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when video makers recommend our app! Thank you for the review and the rating!!!

April 13, 2020

Videofy is my favorate apps to make good product video for my Shopify store, it is very user friendly, nice video and best of all, it is still free

MOONYSHINE
Singapore
Vimeo, Inc. replied April 20, 2020

Hey there and thanks for taking the time to rate our app. We hope you enjoy making new product videos for your store!

Edited October 13, 2020

Super simple and fast! I saved so much time using this app. Very easy to use and was able to post to my business page with ease.

Lebanon Candle Company
Vimeo, Inc. replied October 15, 2020

Thank you for that fantastic review! We hope you keep making your incredible videos!

Edited January 12, 2020

Seamless, creative videos. Thank you for creating a simple, yet powerful app to create promotions and ads.

LifePetals
Vimeo, Inc. replied January 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad that you liked the App :)

July 18, 2019

Thoroughly satisfied, I was using Magisto before I ran into the app on Shopify's App Store & loved their work!!! Now that I am able to connect Videofy/Magisto straight to my Shopify store, making product ads is easier than ever!!! Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved check-out the video in action at link below:

Tie-Fly
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 21, 2019

Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback! This really helps us to keep working and delivering the best!

September 30, 2019

Useful helpful Useful helpful Useful helpful Useful helpful Useful helpful Useful helpful Useful helpful Useful helpful Useful helpful

AliSays
Egypt
July 15, 2019

This is amazing! Making it so easy for me to make videos for my products! I appreciate you guys having a free version too!

The Mary Jane Brain
August 25, 2019

I am amazed at how easy this app is to use and how well it works. The developer has exceeded my expectations. Video creation is effortless and has impressive effects that will dazzle everyone. Videos post to YouTube quickly and can integrate into your site as well. Final videos look great and even sound great. I have had no reasons to contact customer support yet. I am hoping that in future releases, you'll be able to combine multiple products into one video a little easier.

Kinky Toy Store
Edited April 29, 2021

Wonderful store design in a video created for additional advertising the products to sell. It easy to create the video you would like to publish and can be edited the way you wanted. It fan-creating the video. Thank you for this app.

ChaWalter.com
Philippines
Vimeo, Inc. replied April 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!