Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Luxuriant Hairs

A bit Awful for the first video. Couldn't see it from my store front after uploading. Can you fix this?

February 10, 2021

Oh no! We currently support auto-embed in several Shopify store themes, but it seems that the auto-embed did not work on your store's theme.
As a workaround, the video can be embedded manually, but first, it has to be deleted from the product page. For more information could you please reach out to us directly at https://vimeo.com/help/contact so we can further assist you?

Maximum Beauty Co

Made a super cool marketing video for my Shopify powered website using this super slick video editor from Vimeo. You guys have a great product here and can't believe that it's FREE. Thank you!

February 10, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

PetzPaws

I used this app to help make videos from still images and it works great. Very impressed. User Friendly too. Went from images to videos, with continuous updates, in roughly 1 hour. But the time goes fast - it's immersive technology. An the end result is exceptional. www.petzpaw.com

February 7, 2021

It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

Ga Spice & Rub Co.

I used this application to create intro for my website. I love it. It's very user friendly and easy to do.

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

Toonstyle Shop

Very easy to use and professional look. I love to create videos with this app. We can let our imagination create wonderful videos with no sweat.

February 4, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is wonderful! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

Eligius Jewellery UK

Love It! Wish it had the option to bulk list, as I am a bit lazy! I am wanting to create standard listing videos to share etc so would be handy, to say, be able to do half a dozen at once instead of individually.

February 4, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, your rating and your review!!! Your input will be taken into consideration as we’re constantly working on improving our product and service.

Krazy Glitz

i used this app for the first time its great give you 10 ups. I will recommend this app to everyone, very nice

UNIC UNID

i used this app a lot and have a very good impressions on my products, thanks for the develpers! i would recommend to my friends all!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when video makers recommend our app! Thank you for the review and the rating!!!

JM Sails and Bags

Trying new things and it works ok for the moment, thanks. Have to get around a bit but it looks easy even for a complete computer beginner like me. Have to see how it goes with Shopify now...

February 2, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Nordlyz

Tried this application for several days, it’s easy to get all features. Hoping for running well, all the time.

February 2, 2021

We are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!