Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Vrisko Store

nice good smart nice good smart nice good smart nice good smart nice good smart nice good smart nice good smart

January 17, 2021

We are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

JonesMMA

Vimeo Create - Video Maker is a super slick app! Very easy to create and edit videos with a ton of cool effects!

January 17, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

BrownEyedNaturalsCo

This one video has already helped me save so much time. Now I can create in minutes, rather than hours. Can't wait to see what else is available (I know I've barely scratched the surface!). I'll likely update my review once I've had a chance to play with it some more. For now, VERY impressed!

January 17, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Siriustrend

BONITOS VIDEOS. son videos muy creativos y dinámicos, fáciles de realizar y muy rapidos de enviar. La versión free solo deja publicar 10 borradores al mes, pero algo es algo

January 17, 2021

¡Fantástico! Nos alegra saber que te gusta mucho nuestra aplicación. Trabajaremos para seguir mejorándola. Gracias por tomarte el tiempo para calificarnos.

GuGid

Found it an easy option to turn item images into video. Hopefully, I t will help in reaching more potential buyers!

January 17, 2021

It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

Fresh Face

Really simple video ad creation from images. Great work! Really happy so far with this product. It helps me being my images to life.

January 10, 2021

Silly Minds

I use this app to create some videos for my products. I have to say that it is definitely worth every penny. Thanks

January 10, 2021

Claribelskincare.com

Was willing to pay the fees, but I received no response to my three emails inquiring as to why my videos were not working with my theme. I'll find something better with a company that actually has a customer service department.

January 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our support team has sent multiple responses to your emails. Could you please be sure to check your spam folder and promotions tab for the tickets numbered 7652363 & 7656129. Ticket 7652363 was received on January 3rd and responded to on the same day. Ticket 7656129 was received on January 5th and responded to on January 6th. We look forward to your response!

Maxamillionz Rich Wear

great app easy to use and make videos. Everything is laid out in the app . Hands down this is ine of the easiest video makers I have ever used

January 7, 2021

Eshopifiz

I loved this app, it made all my videos look and feel stunning and professional. But not now, they look horrible, I woke up to messages on the video "is this not eShopifiz"? are you changing your name and brand so early? I had to delete my videos, now I am forced to find some other source to do all our videos, I'm so upset, seeing my video showing all Magistro all over it instead of my branding!

January 3, 2021

We’re sorry to learn that you're having issues posting videos outside Shopify. That shouldn’t happen!
Our team has replied to your support ticket via email with a solution; you can always choose what information is posted on your posts from Videofy by removing the Magisto hash from the post description.
Were you able to implement our recommendation? Was the issue resolved? Please let us know if there is any further assistance we can provide. We hope this aids in earning those extra stars from you!