Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 14, 2021

the app is very good i like it alot, it aided me to create nice advertisement videos , it had a music background too

classicorder
Ghana
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied April 18, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

April 13, 2021

So far I have found this App very good! I am able to create fun but professional videos for my social accounts.

Affletic
Time spent using app: 13 days
Vimeo, Inc. replied April 13, 2021

We are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

April 9, 2021

enjoyed thais app very much, lots of options, lots of ideas available, would definitely recommend to a friend

Blue Rose Smokes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Vimeo, Inc. replied April 12, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

April 7, 2021

I used this app to help me do my video .I really like it. It would be nice if it did more effects . thanks

D'NOLA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Vimeo, Inc. replied April 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

April 5, 2021

I wanted to have a go at making a video clip ads for my store when I saw the app in Shopify apps, so had a go. Its great except for your logos over lapping where I put text, found that annoying as I wanted to just have a clear video , dont mind having your logo on it, but would be better if it was only at the start and end perhaps would be an option you could offer

Calico Jacks Online
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Vimeo, Inc. replied April 7, 2021

April 4, 2021

I used this app to create a still picture video. I hope my buyers will like it a buy some leggings because of this video.

Lisverik Trends
Time spent using app: 5 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied April 7, 2021

Edited May 29, 2021

Card charged on 5/26/21, for $645.71, an entire week before it is actually due. I did not have the option of changing my mind, or cancelling the service or even down-grading before they charged my card. This isn't good business. I will cancel the account and never return. For anyone thinking about using Vimeo and providing any payment information, think again, they will charge your account before the 30 day trial period is over.

Emperfekt
Time spent using app: 4 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied April 4, 2021

Hey there - would you mind reaching out to us at https://vimeo.com/help/contact with the email address associated with your account? Additionally, it looks like you may have more than 1 account. We’d love to help resolve this as soon as possible.

March 31, 2021

It's a very basic video editing platform, but it remains a decent option for creating high-impact social videos.

NorthWest Buffalo Trading Co
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied April 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. Is there something else that we could do to turn this 3-star rating into a 5-star rating?

March 30, 2021

I just started using this app. It's easy and very user friendly. Very happy with it so far! I would definitely recommend.

GirlzNDollz
Time spent using app: 11 days
Vimeo, Inc. replied April 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

March 27, 2021

Thoroughly enjoying this app! The only thing I would like to have as an option so far is when you change the "style" of an edit that you can mute the sound effects that style might make like whooshing sounds on a cut and keep the music.

May Charters
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Vimeo, Inc. replied March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review, rating, and feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.