ViralSweep

ViralSweep

by ViralSweep

Run Sweepstakes, Contests, Giveaways, Competitions, Referrals

Saranoni

ViralSweep is incredible! It has been able to do everything we can think of and more! The customer service is amazing and they've bent over backward for every little request we have made! Seriously an amazing company!

Grill Your Ass Off

Every feature that we needed and the best customer service we have experienced on Shopify! I would recommend this ap to anyone that wants to host a competition or giveaway!

May 20, 2019

Thank you for the kind words :). If you ever need anything else, always feel free to reach out.

Beckett Simonon

We have used this app to make Give Away with our influencers and it has helped a lot! We are able to create easy landing pages for the Give Away and ensure fair winners with the software

Hella Bitters & Soda

ViralSweep has realized a simple concept: give people a low-barrier to entry and then bribe them to take action. Very useful, potentially hugely impactful (depending on your marketing strategy), but nothing earth-shattering, IMO.

What makes ViralSweet ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ is their Customer Service in conjunction with a solid product. Giancarlo is lighting fast with his responses and quick to help you find solutions.

If you want to grow your audience through social giveaways and promotions, it's a waste of your time not to use ViralSweep.

Daze Hair Extensions

I just recently purchased the starter plan and expected to integrate the basics, Facebook & GA. I was unable to because I needed the Business subscription. If Shopify is a POS for you then you have to offer more clear product description for customers. "All Starter Plan Features AND," implies that all integrations would be included. "See pricing options should reflect what is shown on the App Store. If I could not connect to Facebook at the minimum, I would not have purchased the Stater plan. I am only allowed a FOMO integration. I surely feel swindled. The app has great features on it too.

April 1, 2019

Hi there -- unfortunately, Shopify's app store listing page does not allow us to list out all features available on every plan as they enforce a word limit. There is a link directly to our pricing page at the top of the plans though which will allow you to see a full breakdown of all features. We do offer 20+ integrations on our starter plan, just not the ones you were looking for. Our pricing page lists out every single integration and which ones are on which plans.

asMODus Stabilized Wood Vape Mods

This app destroys your SEO on google. It made all my search listings show the ViralSweep front page description of contest. You have to pay $100 a month to get all of the emails from the contest. total bull sh7

March 2, 2019

We immediately looked into this issue as soon as your review was posted. We found that using our lightbox, if you added our code into the wrong section of the page, it would replace your meta tags for the duration of the time you were running the campaign on your website. We corrected this issue immediately. In regards to your comment about pricing -- this is not correct. Our lowest plan is $49 which gives you access to all the entries on your campaign, including analytics, which can all be exported. We hope you will give ViralSweep another chance in the future and we're sorry for any frustration this may have caused. We offer live chat and email support so please feel free to reach out in the future with any questions.

Striker Store

This app has completely changed our digital marketing strategy - and has been incredibly useful. We have run one sweepstake so far and already doubled our email list. Giancarlo was there personally helping on chat whenever I had some code to tweak and from a design standpoint helped me set up a great template for the contest. I would highly recommend Viralsweep you will not be disappointed!

emmibell

The service that viralsweep offers is amazing! They offer great information to fully utilize there app. This app is easy to use and is a great choice for anyone who wants to take advantage of the power of social marketing. The sweepstake service that they offer is a great marketing tool that will not only get you new customer but saves you money that you would have spent on traditional marketing. This app that Giancarlo and the team at viralsweep have created is remarkable with amazing customer support.

BOM-BAE

the app is easy to navigate. all the tools in the app make for easy content creation, and its easy to upload to Shopify!

Grobo

This app is incredibly powerful and user friendly. Fantastic customer support from Giancarlo as well

Previous 1 3 4 5