ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Contests, Competitions, Raffles

From $49/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Void Deck

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Support was great! The interface is straight-forward and quite intuitive. Would appreciate a feature to send out emails to customers who had purchased before the promotion was set up. These customers were automatically entered into the promotion (sweepstakes/raffle). The system can't automatically generate email confirmations of their entry into the promotion (sweepstakes/raffle).

Forked Again

Excellent app and phenomenal customer service. This app made running my giveaway a breeze. I had some questions while getting everything together and support responded no matter what time it was. Do they every sleep? Lol!

Lone Wolf Paintball

Hands down the best Contest and Giveaway App on Shopify. It works great and is packed with tons of features. The customer service and support you receive from Giancarlo is the team is top notch. Incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and fast responses. Highly recommend!

Why Mum Wines

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used the app for a Black Friday Giveaway, on the starter plan. Very easy to build and include a landing page on my site. Loved that I could draw and publish the winner with ease. Great customer service when I had questions through support. Great APP. Would recommend.

Marigold Shadows

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app. I shopped around for a few contest software solutions and this was where I landed. It does everything and more than I was expecting. Giancarlo replied quickly to my questions and showed me how to use all of the features. Our lists have grown a lot mostly due to the contests we've been doing! Super happy!

Southern Silver Co.

This app has been great ! It has helped me run several sweepstakes and has worked flawlessly. Giancarlo has helped me out every time with app integration. I would recommend to anyone !!!

Asoli

Location France

App works great, second store we use it on. Fantastic service from Giancarlo who helped us with the setup in no time !

Medwakh.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app was easy to set up and worked great. Giancarlo was the best in helping out any issue that came about. We will be using this again in the future.

Zamage

Amazing App! We gained over 5,000 new emails and sms on our first campaign! Highly recommend!! Customer support is amazing and answered every question i had to make sure my campaign was successful!

EVGWARS

Giancarlo has been incredibly helpful and flexible with the needs of my business. This is our first ever giveaway promotion, and he has alleviated any and all anxiety that has come with this new process. ViralSweep legal services have been very quick and responsive. The application is user-friendly and has tons of features. Highly recommend.