Reviews (175)

4.9

Merchants find this app effective for boosting email lists, social media followers, and customer engagement. It offers customizable contests and integrates well with Shopify and other platforms. The customer service, especially from Aldin and Giancarlo, is praised for their prompt and helpful responses. Merchants report increased sales and website traffic after using the app. It also provides helpful tutorials and legal services for contest compliance.

June 26, 2024

In the world of very complex giveaway tracking VS makes it very easy to package up your giveaway. From entires, to edits you can do it all. Our connection to Shopify was handled by their professional team and they worked with us every step of the way. There are some learning curves but it doesn't take long and they will help each and every time. We will continue to use them again and again.

heyryno
Over 1 year using the app
July 8, 2024

Viral Sweeps was instrumental in helping us launch our sweepstakes. There was a snag due to Shopify updates and Aldin came through for us at the 11th hour. Thanks Viral Sweeps.

Cats N Cars
About 2 months using the app
June 21, 2024

Quick response! Professional! Very User Friendly!

SHIFTIN GEARS GARAGE
8 months using the app
July 3, 2024

I recently encountered some issues with adding the Viral Sweep code to my website, and I reached out for support. Aldin immediately jumped in and resolved the problem efficiently. His prompt and effective assistance got us up and running in no time. I am extremely satisfied with the support provided and would highly recommend Aldin and the Viral Sweep team for their exceptional customer service. Thank you, Aldin, for your outstanding help!

Eula RX
3 days using the app
March 19, 2024

this is my first experience with customer service on this app and he stayed in touch with me for hours while we worked out problems and installed the app. Thank you!

Reeds Cattle Company
1 day using the app
May 28, 2024

Great chat support! Shoutout to Aldin for helping me out!

VitalityPoints
Philippines
3 days using the app
January 31, 2024

Such a wonderful app addition to my business! The templates they have are great and look extremely professional. The support team behind the app is prompt at solving problems and answering all types of questions. Aldin has been a tremendous help with switching my forms over to their platform and I look forward to growing my business with their assistance!

TheLifeWeCapture
4 months using the app
March 8, 2024

Big Help!

davis jewelry
About 1 month using the app
October 24, 2023

Exceptional Support and User-Friendly App!

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing top-notch customer service from Aldin. I was seeking assistance with the app, and Aldin went above and beyond to help me. He was an absolute savior and took the time to walk me through every step.

I highly recommend Aldin and the ViralSweep app to anyone seeking reliable and efficient solutions for their promotional needs.

Thank you, Aldin, and thank you, ViralSweep, for your outstanding service and outstanding app!

ITFactory.ca
About 2 years using the app
ViralSweep replied October 26, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star review of our app!
We are happy that you experienced exceptional support from Aldin, and that he took the time to walk you through every step.
We truly appreciate your kind words and are delighted that you recommend our app and services to other Shopify merchants!

November 8, 2023

Amazing app and amazing customer service. I will definitely keep using this app for all my Luxury Made in Italy handbags giveaways :)

Via Neapolis™
8 months using the app
ViralSweep replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Great to hear that ViralSweep can help you successfully run giveaways for your luxury handbags!