ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Contests, Competitions, Raffles

From $49/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Top Dawg Tire

Amazing customer service on this one. I made a mistake setting up one of our giveaways and they were very accommodating in helping me fix it. Wonderful service!

Tabeeze

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I cannot speak more highly about this app. It was 100% what I was looking for. Efficient, easy and the customer service is SO great. I highly, highly recommend it!!

weekendfuelco

Time spent using app About 1 month

ViralSweeps is quite the company! Incredibly innovative services, user friendly for even the most inexperienced, and super efficient. Giancarlo and his partners provide one of a kind customer service. I'd give 10 starts if possible!

TILT Scooters

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer service! We had auto renewal on but we no longer use the app because of shrinkage in our industry. Viral Sweep refunded us the cost and let us cancel our plan without any hassle. Over the last two years, they have been great to work with.

The Witness Gallery

I just want to say that the customer service is outstanding. The app is great and as far as our giveaway it was the best and most powerful choice. I would recommend this to anyone looking to boost their email list or customer base.

The PDM Brands

We are using this app for our 1st ever giveaway and they have been so helpful in getting us situated with the best features, quick to assist, and always available to chat. They get things done and do it right.

Poissonnerie La Mer

Easy to use and good support from the team behind this app. I was able to set up a contest in less than a day.

SugarMeSmooth

So far this app has worked great and is easy to use. The support has been responsive and helpful. I plan to use this any time I do a giveaway.

Super Duty Truck Parts

Using viralsweep for our first giveaway really helped get the site set up the correct way using the correct apps etc

Dead Lemon

Viral Sweep integrated nicely with Shopify. We are running our second giveaway now and their customer service has been great with response times, and even solving problems after hours.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16