ViralSweep

ViralSweep

by ViralSweep

Run Sweepstakes, Contests, Giveaways, Competitions, Referrals

Powerofmedev

The app worked really well, it was simple to use and for our needs of running flash comps on www.thepowerofme.co.uk we found the app to be a great tool. Would recommend for sure!

Chrissy0804

I never leave reviews but this app deserves one! Customer service from Giancarlo and others is super fast - I even think they have responded to me on Sunday evening. They are totally willing to step in and fix/help whenever needed. They have actually made my day easier when I've needed help and as a business owner that's the best service ever!

Sherpapullovers

I've worked with ViralSweep since the original version was released, and we always had strong results. I recently moved to the new version, which is a massive leap forward in functionality and user experience. Additionally, Giancarlo has been exceptionally responsive for all of my myriad inquiries. I 100% recommend this product!

UPDATE: I continue to recommend this app for its fantastic functionality, and Giancarlo just helped me customize the look of a particularly important promotion. Thanks, ViralSweep!

Rowdy Jesus

This app is awesome! We love the ease-of-use, social share-ability, and beautiful look to the sweepstakes contest we are running. Several of our entrants have shared our sweepstakes across all social media platforms. We would recommend this app to any shopify business.

Rag Bone Bindery

It's working better than we hoped. Setting up our first campaign was easy, just followed the step-by-step instructions. And the reporting is in depth. Overall, very happy with the app. And quick response from support too.

Rare Imports Shop Online

Great App, Easy to use and great support. I would highly recommend it.

Panoply Clothing Co

This is a great app, with tons of customization options, to try and gain an email list as well as a social following. Giancarlo gave some of the greatest customer service i have ever had. Answering my multiple questions at all hours of the day and night. Definitely recommend to anyone trying to run a sweepstakes.

Thanks again!

Nanukhardcases

This app is part of the reason why our list has grown from 1000 to more than 5000 members in less than one month!

Our Facebook and Instagram followers also increased dramatically and we are now changing the way we do our marketing because of all these new followers and leads.

Thanks to ViralSweep!

Doing sweepstakes is the easiest way to gain followers, like and leads and we've decided to do yearly contest using ViralSweep because it's so easy to implement.

The app give you a lot of options (some we wish we had access to but need a higher lever plan) to customize your sweepstake.

It's also very straight forward for us and the user who signs up.

We've used other contest app in the past and none were as clean for the visitors.
Even if you have a great prize, the form and layout needs to be appealing and easy to use.

Having the ability to give extra entries to leads is a big plus and it's also really easy to link your different social accounts.

Sync your list dynamically with a good mailing app and start targeting these new leads right away...

I personally think it's the most powerful sweepstakes app out there and we're using it to run multiple contest at a time to multiple niches.

The customer service is also top notch!
Highly recommended!

Avanoel

About to Start using this Giveaway method. All I can say is the Customer Service is Awesome and I can't wait to start using this method. Really Easy to set up for the first time! Thank you ViralSweep!

Edc Store Uk

- 1,500 emails collected in the first 24 hours using ViralSweep with our first test giveaway!!

- ViralSweep was very simple to set up, we have no techie in-house so we rely heavily on great apps from the store.

- It took less than an hour from Installing the app onto our store to launching our first Giveaway and collecting new emails.

We wanted to test using a giveaway as a way of building an email list, as email rev is important for our Shopify store. We used a low-value prize for the first test.

The results have been incredible. Before using Viral Sweep our email list was about 12,000 active emails this has taken 8 months to build. The ability to collect so many new emails within our target audience using ViralSweep has really changed our business model.

We used a simple FB & IG post and run some FB ads into those. The thing that has really surprised us is the uplift in IG & FB followers that the giveaway has given us. The engagement from the Giveaway has created a real buzz. This has been an extremely cost effective way to grow our list.

We had a few questions while setting up the campaign the customer support is amazing and helped us launch our first campaign so quickly. Highly recommended.