ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Contests, Competitions, Raffles

From $49/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

amazfit-de

Location Hong Kong SAR

Good app for shopify! This app is very convenient to create an activity and the support service is very timely

ZeroSixty: Fantasy Car Giveaway

Time spent using app About 1 year

ViralSweep is the perfect solution for anyone looking to manage their sweepstakes or giveaway. The team is quick to respond and provide support whenever we needed it!

First Responders Children’s Foundation

I used this app for the first time, it is extremely helpful when running a promotion. The support was fantastic and they were a great help! I recommend the ViralSweep app.

Bergo Designs

We installed this app for weekly draws to celebrate our anniversary. So far it is working beautifully and we are getting lots of engagement. Fun for our customers and easy for us! The documentation provided is excellent and Giancarlo was very responsive with any questions I had and helped where needed. Thanks Giancarlo.

mixmix.ca

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Top customer service! We have used this app for several of our contests, it works well and has lots of options to customize it and install it in different places. I would recommend this app to easily set-up and run contests.

Motion Auto LLC

We added this app to help organize our giveaways and it has exceeded expectations. The support team is super helpful with any questions. Viral sweep has made things easier on us and provides our customers with added peace of mind!

DALIS GLOBAL

Viral sweep is an amazing app to run our promotions. There are so many variable we can use to customize our giveaway to our needs. The process was quick to set up. We really liked adding bonus periods that engage more checkouts during our giveaway. ALSO any questions we had were answered within 5 minutes by Giancarlo and the staff. Truly one of my favorite apps on Shopify

Armed American Supply

Giancarlo went above and beyond helping us get set up properly. The app works great, I highly recommend it!

Kelly Herd Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have been using the app for about 3 months now and it works flawlessly. Giancarlo was extremely prompt in his response when I had an issue that was totally my fault. Amazing customer service. In a world where you wait on hold for hours, he had my problem fixed in less than 2 minutes. I would recommend this product to everyone!

Full Send Diesel

Let me just say that no one asked me to come here and leave a review, normally I only leave reviews when I get horrible customer service but this is not the case. I am so pleased with viral sweep that I had to come on here and leave them a review. I use there app to run my sweapstakes and first off. I’ve gone from 40k in sales a month too 250k + a month in sales, given it wasn’t them that made that happen but without their app I wouldn’t have been able to do it. I did request that they add a way to mass add bonuses to specific products and they told me that they had it in the works. I emailed back saying awesome, let me know when you get that done; not thinking they would ever remember to email me back. Sure enough yesterday I got an email back saying they added it, and ontop of that they made a 4 minute video specifically for me showing me all of the new features, then ontop of that they went onto my site and did some new integrations for me free of charge because I didn’t know how to do them. This customer service is better then I would’ve ever expected. No BS when I say this, I’m a regular guy and seriously they are that awesome that I had to come here and leave this review because they deserve the heck out of it! (by the way, the guy who did all of this was Giancarlo.) again, amazing job and thank you for the amazing customer service !