ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

From $49/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 13, 2021

Amazing Customer service and app! Works exactly how I expected and the pricing is good for the sales you can get from it if you use it properly.

badasscandle.com
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
July 1, 2021

Awesome app!! Easy to set up giveaway activities. Giancarlo always provides effective support when I have an issue during setting.

LITOM
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 30, 2021

Excellent app for sweepstakes. Incredible customer support and onboarding (thank you Giancarlo). I could not recommend them more highly. The must have app for any sweepstakes company.

Prime Driven
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 28, 2021

The owner spent the whole afternoon with us with setup and even went the extra mile after finding a little issue!

Cali Tiger
Time spent using app: 11 days
June 17, 2021

This app is awesome. Exactly as advertised and runs very smooth. The team behind it is amazing. I've been dealing with Giancarlo and he's super friendly and helped me every step of the way. I've had to do so many adjustments and he's happily done them for me and resolved any issues I had. Truly a great guy and these guys have a great team. I'll definitely continue to use them moving forward and I highly recommend them if you're looking for this kind of service.

Ridin' Dirty Inc
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 16, 2021

Great integration with Shopify. Solid platform. And all around good way to collect data for future prospecting.

Sitting Pretty Halo Hair Extensions
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited June 14, 2021

Best app and best customer service ever! I ran an extremely successful sweepstakes with them last year and I can't wait to do it again.

Christmas Is Not Cancelled, Inc.
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 10, 2021

I just launched a giveaway with the help of Viral Sweep and its going great! They were able to provide me with all the services I needed!

AutoVlog.com
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited June 10, 2021

Good app for shopify! This app is very convenient to create an activity and the support service is very timely

amazfit-de
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 9, 2021

ViralSweep is the perfect solution for anyone looking to manage their sweepstakes or giveaway. The team is quick to respond and provide support whenever we needed it!

ZeroSixty: Fantasy Car Giveaway