ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Contests, Competitions, Raffles

From $49/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Miniweight

Location France

We used this app on our website to run two simultaneous campaigns, one sweepstake, and one purchases. App runs smoothly, everything is easy to set up. Giancarlo, the co-founder, is always available when help is needed! All in all, recommend eyes closed.

The GiveAway Club

Great service and the support team responds quickly and is always there to help. Highly recommend using this app for your store.

HOX Hockey

Time spent using app About 21 hours

This app is poorly priced, the features seem good but the price isn't helpful when trying to decide what app to use for contests. If it were $20/month it would be worth it. $200 USD/month to be able to use on 1000 orders does not seem worth it. $2400 USD/year for a feature that shopify should have as part of their platform is unfortunate. Edit: Developers response did not address the point made in my review. Im changing this to a one star review due to the fact they chose to belittle my feedback instead of considering it is valid to leave a review if something is overpriced. They belittle my review for not having purchased their app, when I fully explained in the review it is too costly to purchase. Consider this, it is $30/month to use SHOPIFY. A platform that has far more to offer than this app. This app has far less coding requirements, far less to offer, and is priced at 6.7x the value.

January 18, 2021

Hello,

Our records show you never signed up for an account - you simply installed the app, looked at pricing, then left a negative review 3 minutes after installing the app without ever creating an account. We are sorry you would feel the need to leave a negative review having never even signed up for the app, and it is unfortunate Shopify allows this.

I Want In

Time spent using app Over 1 year

ViralSweep is absolutely integral for what we do. The team and support is absolutely first class, one of (if not the best) we've experienced whilst building our store. I cannot recommend the app enough, it's absolutely packed with features and if there's something is doesn't do, reach out and the team and sure to help you out!

November 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review, and it has been a pleasure working with you to better craft our Purchases App to help merchants run these raffles.

Nice Rockets Car Giveaway

Great app so far, definitely pricey but should get the job done. Staff is very knowledgable and helped every step of the way

Sene

This is the only app that matters for giveaways, contests, and waitlists. The user experience is elevated and Giancarlo is great.

Samson & Charlie

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

we were looking for an app that would integrate well with our social media accounts, Shopify store and email campaign manager. This does the job and is beyond easy to get your Promotion Published in no time. The big tick for me is the support with Giveaway rules that helps keep us retailers compliant to local legislation. Support is very proficient i wish all Apps worked this well.

Behave Bras

This app was fantastic for our business! It does every single thing we need it to with our ambassador program, is easy to use and design, and the customer service is exceptional. I am able to message the founder with questions as I build out our weekly sweeps and he is super responsive and quick with help every time. Even their tutorials are great! Worth every single penny. I wish every app we used on Shopify had this kind of service. Wowsa.

Mingle

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and we got so many email subscribers from our competition! I would highly recommend and use again.

SKiVYS Femme

The chat support was incredibly helpful and they single-handedly solved all my integration issues. I'm using the app to run a contest pre-launch to develop my email list.