ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

From $49/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 25, 2021

Nothing on Shopify does what viral sweep can do... Regardless of the functionality, Giancarlo one of the co-founders has provided (and this is a bold claim) the best service on any app i've ever used. Absolute legend. Download, you won't regret it.

CharityExchange
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 24, 2021

The Viral Sweeps support staff is always so helpful, and so prompt to answer. I've reached out a lot to ask various things, and there has never been a time when they haven't been able to help me, even when it's concerning a question that also involves another platform, such as using Zapier to connect the Viral system to another system, or even making custom edits on our page in Shopify where we're hosting the Viral Sweeps lander. 100% impressed by their customer support.

4Patriots
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 23, 2021

We have used Viral Sweep for almost a year, with great success. We've managed giveaways around the world and it just works. Easy to set up even for this non-tech business person. Hardly scratched the surface of what it can do.

Pedaltrain
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited March 23, 2021

The app has many functions, is very practical, and the customer service response is very fast. Quickly helped me solve the problem. thank you very much. Very professional!

Holife
China
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 18, 2021

The team over at Viral Sweep is outstanding! They are always there when I have questions and are super friendly!!! The user platform is very user friendly as well!

Ridge Rebel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 17, 2021

I used this app to help grow our email list and better organize the CX of a giveaway. I strongly recommend this app after (seriously) increasing our email subscription 10x and having a very smooth customer experience.

nfgshop.com
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited March 5, 2021

Back in 2019 I emailed ViralSweep asking about having an option to award sweepstake entries for purchases on Shopify. I got a swift response from Giancarlo saying they've been working on sometime like this! We've used the purchases app for multiple sweepstakes and have tracked thousands of orders with problems and selected our winner without a problem! Giancarlo is awesome and responds quickly! If you're looking for an app to run sweepstakes on something like a car this is the app you want! It makes life so much easier!

Obsessed Garage
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 1, 2021

Just downloaded this to run a photo comp. Easy to setup and the support was very responsive when we had a small issue (turn out to be our fault) with the widget. Great app, awesome support.

L/L Supply
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 17, 2021

This app is very easy to use and has some of the best customer service I've experienced with a shopify integrated app. Giancarlo responded to my messages within a few minutes and worked with me to figure out any questions I had. If you are thinking about it, I definitely recommend.

Wondery
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 1, 2021

We used this app on our website to run two simultaneous campaigns, one sweepstake, and one purchases. App runs smoothly, everything is easy to set up. Giancarlo, the co-founder, is always available when help is needed! All in all, recommend eyes closed.

Miniweight