4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance email lists and social media presence, leading to increased traffic and sales. They appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify, customization options, reliable performance, and robust features like a smooth voting system and action tracking. The customer service is also praised for its exceptional support.

April 21, 2021

Let me just say that no one asked me to come here and leave a review, normally I only leave reviews when I get horrible customer service but this is not the case. I am so pleased with viral sweep that I had to come on here and leave them a review. I use there app to run my sweapstakes and first off. I’ve gone from 40k in sales a month too 250k + a month in sales, given it wasn’t them that made that happen but without their app I wouldn’t have been able to do it. I did request that they add a way to mass add bonuses to specific products and they told me that they had it in the works. I emailed back saying awesome, let me know when you get that done; not thinking they would ever remember to email me back. Sure enough yesterday I got an email back saying they added it, and ontop of that they made a 4 minute video specifically for me showing me all of the new features, then ontop of that they went onto my site and did some new integrations for me free of charge because I didn’t know how to do them. This customer service is better then I would’ve ever expected. No BS when I say this, I’m a regular guy and seriously they are that awesome that I had to come here and leave this review because they deserve the heck out of it! (by the way, the guy who did all of this was Giancarlo.) again, amazing job and thank you for the amazing customer service !

Full Send Diesel
April 21, 2023

We used this app for a couple of months before going back to a simpler system - but the developer was very kind and helpful. They helped us integrate within Klaviyo which was amazing and sync our audiences across both platforms. Highly recommended!

Lambertones Pickups
ViralSweep replied April 21, 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave such a great review. We are happy to hear that one of our developers was helpful during your integration within Klaviyo and syncing your audiences. We appreciate the recommendation!

April 18, 2022

Great app to run sweepstakes. Integrates well with Shopify. Thank you Giancarlo for the fantastic customer service!

Pamela Lauz Jewellery
August 22, 2017

I never leave reviews but this app deserves one! Customer service from Giancarlo and others is super fast - I even think they have responded to me on Sunday evening. They are totally willing to step in and fix/help whenever needed. They have actually made my day easier when I've needed help and as a business owner that's the best service ever!

Chrissy0804
March 16, 2022

I used Viral Sweep for a giveaway and the program is so easy and seamless to use. It tracks everything so you dont have to worry about it. Tons of features like setting up your bonus periods before hand so you never have to worry about it

stryvesupplements
June 29, 2023

Great platform with amazing customer service, Aldin did a great job at assisting with anything I needed and was incredibly patient. would highly recommend for any giveaway needs.

about-face
23 days using the app
ViralSweep replied July 3, 2023

Thank you for your 5 star review and kind words about Aldin and our customer service! We really appreciate you noting the excellent assistance we provided and that you would recommend ViralSweep to other merchants for their giveaway needs. Thank you again!

Edited December 31, 2022

This app was fantastic for our giveaway. Easy to set up and worked perfectly without glitches and as explained. The support has been responsive and helpful. I plan to use this any time I do a giveaway.

SugarMeSmooth
August 24, 2018

We have been using viral sweep for about 6 months. Easy to use and fast to set up each giveaway.

We use ViralSweep to run Sweepstake giveaways to collect email data for remarketing. We see a huge ROI using ViralSweep.

Once the Giveaway is set up we create a giveaway page on our Shopify store using the integration. It works very well and easy to use.

We then run traffic into the Giveaway using Facebook paid ads. We have grown our email list very quickly and the store revenue from emails collected via Viralsweep is a significant % of our store's gross sales.

ViralSweep is a key part of our Marketing activity bringing new customers into the brand.

We typically run 2 giveaways per month. the giveaway prize is normally around $500 - $1,000. We normally receive over 3,500 entries within 7 days.

We would highly recommend using this app for generating incentivized traffic to your store to collect pixel data and email data.

Crawlher
June 16, 2020

My first sweepstakes is live and successful as I am writing this. I was bummed to learn that you can no longer have "Follow Us" Social actions - However this is not ViralSweep's fault. The app is relatively easy to run and setup, and so far has integrated flawlessly with my shopify store.

I would like to see the "Share on.." Social actions broken out to their own section rather than being rolled up under the "Refer your Friends" sections - if possible.

Bull Elk Beard Oil
ViralSweep replied June 16, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're glad you are seeing success so far! As you stated, apps can no longer have follow/like based actions to comply with the policies of Instagram and Facebook.

In regards to sharing, the same policies also apply. Facebook prohibits incentivized sharing, which is why this is rolled up into the referral action, where users can share to Facebook, however, they only receive entries when someone clicks the link they shared and enters the promotion. This is in compliance with Facebook platform policy. Other sharing options like tweeting on Twitter are broken out into its own separate action.

February 5, 2023

THE APPLE OF GIVEAWAY APPS

We used ViralSweep for a giveaway (an intimidating project your first go-around) and the app worked *absolutely* flawlessly. It is the Apple of giveaway apps – extremely intuitive and super easy to use. What’s more, they immediately responded to any questions with thorough and detailed responses every time.

Official Merch