ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

by ViralSweep

Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Contests, Competitions, Raffles

Shirt Battle

The app just works! Giancarlo, was more than generous with his time and explained the setup thoroughly. The customer service was exceptional! More importantly is that within 30 minutes we initiated the app we received 72 entries into our contest after just 3 days. Many of the entries liked us and shared the contest on facebook to get more entries. As to whether more f/b likes turns into more sales is yet to be seen. This app is giving an elegant and cost effective way to find out.

In terms of development of new features Giancarlo, ensures me that they are busy adding more features to this app. I can't wait.

Keep up the good work!

Robert Lassers - ShirtBattle.com

michellemoney.com

This app is exactly what we were looking for, and I CANNOT say enough about their customer service. Not only did they help answer the questions we had (which were many, because our IT help was out of town) but they gave us some great advice on how to use, and how to improve the app visually and functionally. I will be recommending this app to everyone I work with. Thanks guys!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next