4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its unique discount features, including automatic discounts for specific customer tags, wholesale rates, and multibuy offers. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify, user-friendly interface, and excellent tracking information. Many have reported significant sales boosts and commend the app's customer service for their quick and effective responses. It's described as bug-free, fast, and easy to use, making it essential for enhancing sales and customer loyalty.

July 8, 2019

It does not work at all. Please check your program.
I've tested it on the brooklyn theme.
If you are using brooklyn theme, do not download this app.

MITESTORE
China
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Edited March 25, 2022

I reached out to ask if this app would work for what I need in my shop, and was told by support that, yes it would. Got the trial, and after setting everything up and taking about an hour to troubleshoot. It didn't work. Contacted support again and was told no it wouldn't work for what I needed. Don't waste people's time. And now I'm getting numerous emails about my ticket being open, then a reminder that it would close, and now that they've been closed. Now I see in other reviews that people are finding this app's code leftover, so now I have to waste time removing all that. I get that this won't work for everything, but please tell people that if they ask and provide details. It seemed like the first support person was flippant and just said "yeah that's what we do, it works" - but didn't read my details. Edit: Please stop sending me emails - I'm done with this app- It's spam at this point. I know you reached out but it's not worth the struggle because I don't trust that it's going to work.

Merik
HulkApps.com replied March 24, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for leaving us your feedback.
We are truly sorry your experience with our app and support was unsatisfactory.
Our manager contacted you in hopes to resolve the issue you were having.

March 26, 2019

It does not work with Brooklyn theme :( It only displays discount table but when you add products to cart, it does not show discounted prices :(

Urban Sybarite
Serbia
HulkApps.com replied March 26, 2019

Hi there,

Please contact our support. Our apps work with any theme but there could be some conflicts within your code. Our team will happily work with you to make sure that the installation process was done properly.

Contact us and we'll get it resolved for you. And once we do, please update this review to be more accurate. :) thanks so much.

May 22, 2018

Customer support team is amazing.

Bubblegumeffect
India
5 minutes using the app
October 9, 2019

Tried Several times and does not show the discounts. It's a shame, app used to work well last year when i used it now just charges you in order to make it work. Heard it slows down checkout which in turn will slow down sales. Be careful

magnetcasing

March 30, 2021

Bought this app to get discounts when purchasing more than 1 product. I created the offer but then it sometimes worked and most of the time didnt when it was live on my store. Then when it showed the tiered pricing on my store, the discount didnt apply at checkout. The odd time it did but it took a good 30s to load. Very unhappy with this app and would not recommend.

Socotro

June 19, 2018

Not sure if this was an issue with our site or not but as soon as we start syncing products via the app, we lost variations as well as thumbnail photos. When we went back to previous saved versions of template.liquid (before the ap) everything was fine again. Again, this could be something unique to us - as the ap has great reviews - but just a word of warning. We won't use it, unfortunately.

08 Left
HulkApps.com replied March 13, 2019

Our app has gone through significant improvements recently and Product Sync error has been fully resolved. We hope you allow our technical experts to jump in and set it up for you.

Thank you!

December 12, 2018

Didn't work at all after following all procedures and it changed the basic prices of some of our products. We need to re enter all the prices by hand now. A real nightmare!!!

Splendeurs
France
HulkApps.com replied March 13, 2019

Hi there,

We're sorry you went through the pain to re-enter prices manually. But, this has never been reported and we're sure our experts can deal with this issue and get your theme back to the previous state.

Kindly contact us, so our experts can complete the installation and also check and resolve any pricing issues.

September 5, 2021

This app leaves code after uninstallation (4 files + injected line of code in your liquid theme file). I accidentally noticed some errors in the Chrome log from the hulk code being loaded (and thus affecting my load time).

GolfbaneProdukter ApS
Denmark

December 26, 2019

Used it on the debut theme, broke the checkout page. Even uninstalling it won't fix this. AVOID THIS THING!

coffeebreakdiscounts